Chit Chat Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

A

Great Old One
Mei, what kind of do you want? I'll make an siggie for you ~~~

And you're more mature than 2D, that's for sure. :awesomonster:

Also, being short isn't a bad thing, lol.

Joker

We have come to terms
AKA
Godot
That emote looks like it's playing teh drums O.o

Meimei - Injustice for All...that's the next PW game, right? :monster:

I Am Not Me

The Mean Clack
AKA
Mei, Koibito, Stalker, Little Dude, Nami

Why do I type so slow? :awesome:

I just want a Clack one. That says it beats Cloti, Zerith, and Clerith.

What do you use to make your sigs, Miss A?

CK

buried but breathing
AKA
CK, 2D, wanker

I sense a hint of sarcasm in this post. I do not like it. :ego:

A

Great Old One
What do you use to make your sigs, Miss A?
Photoshop.

I sense a hint of sarcasm in this post. I do not like it.
:awesome:

By the way, I have a cat at the door of my room. My mom doesn't want him/her to come in because she/he is dirty, but the weather is cold and I really want to let the poor cat in. The cat's practically at the foot of my door, and I've been feeding him/her for the last couple of months. I don't know what to do, I feel so bad for this cat... T_T

I Am Not Me

The Mean Clack
AKA
Mei, Koibito, Stalker, Little Dude, Nami
Photoshop.

Does the version affect the result? D: I have PSCS2 and I have no idea as how to use it. :monster: It's too complex for my young mind to comprehend.

By the way, I have a cat at the door of my room. My mom doesn't want him/her to come in because she/he is dirty, but the weather is cold and I really want to let the poor cat in. The cat's practically at the foot of my door, and I've been feeding him/her for the last couple of months. I don't know what to do, I feel so bad for this cat... T_T

Aww.. maybe you should let her in while your mom isn't looking. :( The poor kitty!

CK

buried but breathing
AKA
CK, 2D, wanker
Photoshop.

:awesome:

hide it in your room.

and fuck you i'm very mature. :(

A

Great Old One
Does the version affect the result? D: I have PSCS2 and I have no idea as how to use it. It's too complex for my young mind to comprehend.
Well, I have ImageReady with my Photoshop pack, thus I can make the moving signatures. I started at January, so this stuff is all new to me too, lol.

Aww.. maybe you should let her in while your mom isn't looking. The poor kitty!
Yeah, but my mom is here right now, and I'm afraid my mom will get angry if I do. :(

hide it in your room.

and fuck you i'm very mature.
I would, but if my mom ever found out she'd throw a fit. Plus, the cat's all dirty.

And also, NO YOU.

Celes Chere

Banned
AKA
Noctis
That Tigre guy from that one case would work

OMG, KITAKI SHOULD HAVE HIS OWN SERIES. He was awesome. Wait, was that his name even? Or was it just Taki? Or was it... Whatever.

Yeah... I'm 5'4" so not AS short but... still. D<

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom