Chit Chat Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Super Mario

IT'S A ME!
AKA
Jesse McCree. I feel like a New Man
:comedian: crackhead is a drug addict. Professional tip.

Alise: to get Road to go facepalm and try to sort out her reign of destruction.

crack

Donator
crackhead is a drug addict. Professional tip.
I can act quite serious when I want to be.

It's just so much fun having people think you're a crackhead and then completely screwing 'em over when they realize you can actually speak human.

Right about that. You worthless piece of poop. :monster:
STFU.

A

Great Old One
crackhead is a drug addict. Professional tip.

Alise: to get Road to go facepalm and try to sort out her reign of destruction.
It's her way of throwing people off, lmao. You should see some of her posts in other forums.

BUT YOU'RE STILL A CRACKHEAD.

Super Mario

IT'S A ME!
AKA
Maybe my Mistress was right. Maybe I can never fully understand a woman or a lady. It's like swimming. 8(((((

crack

Donator
Why waste time trying to be polite and normal when you can have some lolz and be perfectly honest? :comedian: Crackheads are the way to do that.

Maybe my Mistress was right. Maybe I can never fully understand a woman or a lady. It's like swimming. 8(((((
No vagina, no understanding.

Super Mario

IT'S A ME!
AKA
Why do I feel this heat in my body? this sensation of happiness? when I saw that post? like... how I feel My destiny is complete?

A

Great Old One
You've certainly proven yourself Aud. :monster:

And I miss your mistress so much. She wouldn't be talking about pr0n in front of me, and would be shielding my eyes unlike some sick other fuck I know -> Audrey.

:awesomonster:

Why do I feel this heat in my body? this sensation of happiness? when I saw that post? like... how I feel My destiny is complete?
lol what?

crack

Donator
Maybe you just ate too much burritos.

And I miss your mistress so much. She wouldn't be talking about pr0n in front of me, and would be shielding my eyes unlike some sick other fuck I know -> Audrey.
STFU AND GO BACK TO YOUR CAGE.

crack

Donator
QFT!

P-P-P-Poker Face! XD
I don't see you acting like this.

GO BACK TO THE ASYLUM.
I've escaped that hell hole years ago. :monster: Now I must complete my quest to release my bitches from there and things will be complete.

No. It's more than that. Like you're a box. And once I hid inside. I felt this incredible sense of completion.
Can I kick you out?

A

Great Old One
Alise: I wish I never got my mistress to date. never.
YEAH, WHY DID YOU MAKE HER DATE?

... Now we'll never see Kun again. :(

OMG. You guys are hilarious. XDDDD

*lurks*
Stop lurking! XDDD

I've escaped that hell hole years ago. Now I must complete my quest to release my bitches from there and things will be complete.
I thought you only say bitches when you're in ja--

Oh wait, never mind. :awesomonster:

Can I kick you out?
LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom