Chit Chat Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Joker

We have come to terms
AKA
Godot
I changed it to that dashing fellow in the hat. Which looked bad. So I switched to a black and white Ukyo, and wasn't feeling it. So I switched to a Morrigan/D avi, and that didn't work for me, either.

I think I'll stick with my old Gene and Mel one for a while. Not ready to break out the LockeCeles ones yet :P

Why do you feel out of place? =(

Joker

We have come to terms
AKA
Godot
WAT

Outlaw Star is amazing because it rawks your face off. If I could pick any ONE anime gai to look like, it'd be Gene, no question. Damn him and his magnificence :(

So long and thanks for all the fish
So sad that it should come to this
We tried to warn you all, but oh dear

You may not share our intellect
Which might explain your disrespect
For all the natural wonders that grow around you
So long, so long and thanks for all the fish

Your world's about to be destroyed
There's no point getting all annoyed
Lie back and let the planet dissolve around you

Despite those nets of tuna fleets
We thought that most of you were sweet
Especially tiny tots and your pregnant women

So long, so long, so long, so long, so long

If I had just one last wish
I would like a tasty fish

If we could just change one thing
We would all have learned to sing

Come one and all
Man and mammal
Side by side
In life's great gene pool

Respect. :neom:

Hawkeye.

Hero of the Ages says Shabz.
WAT

Outlaw Star is amazing because it rawks your face off. If I could pick any ONE anime gai to look like, it'd be Gene, no question. Damn him and his magnificence :(
& if there was one guy not to be like, it was that crazy son of a bitch by the name of Harry.

Joker

We have come to terms
AKA
Godot
I liked Harry at the very end of the series. Couldn't STAND him early on. :monster:

...because...well...just because *blush*

Dante

Dante's Lady
AKA
Angelwing Aeris, AA
Yes, I did tell them that both couples fail then I gave them Dante pics that did it I think. If it doesn't I'm putting up a link to I'm so sexy. :lol:

Joker

We have come to terms
AKA
Godot
I did, too. I like how he changed...that line about having Mel sing her song makes me sad :(

They are...which is why I think they'll get their facetime with me soon, too...

Hawkeye.

Looking at Dante's banner makes me wonder what DMC5 will be like.

& yes, the hugs helped a bunch.;)

EDIT: I also admit that Harry in that suit at the end was badass on a ridiculous scale. They should have had him doing that acrobatic stuff for the entire series. At least the character ended on a postive(though still a couple of screws loose & long gone.)note.

Last edited:

Hawkeye.

I'm hoping for another pre DMC1 game. Between 3 & the original. Something that involves explaining exactly just who or what the hell Nero is & where he came from.

Joker

We have come to terms
AKA
Godot
Yeah, he was pretty cool. I was all "hey, I wish I could do that crazy runny thing he's doing there :(" when I saw it.

Has anyone seen that other series in the same universe? I think it's called, like...Angel Links or something? I think it's supposed to be about that security force from the ep "Law and Lawlessness". I know Valeria and Doos are supposed to be in it (from the, like, five second of trailer I remember).

Hawkeye.

I never did get around to watching that. Mostly because I was hoping for a continuation of Gene's story. Well, I was up until they gave that stupid haircut at the end. Fail.

That had better be good. I like joking & comical Dante. Leave the stoic stuff to Nero for the rest of the series. I think that's what they're going for. which is also why I think they're going to eventually disregard DMC2 altogether.

Last edited:

Joker

We have come to terms
AKA
Godot
Yeah, that was bullcrap on the highest level of bullcrappery.

I'd KILL for continuation of the series, tho.

With the return of of Fred Luo, of course!

:bigmonster:

Ed: And OMFG that outfit Aisha had on at the eeeeeend...jeebus...

Hawkeye.

I don't remember the outfit strangely enough. I do remember being slack jawed at seeing a nude girl of any kind on the cartoon network though.:monster:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom