Chit Chat Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Celes Chere

Banned
AKA
Noctis
More of women drooling over fictional men..

I also currently drool over a real one. :monster: It all evens out.

edit:

SEXYASHELL.png

Joker

We have come to terms
AKA
Godot
You certainly know how to flatter a guy <3

Did they ever decide in DMC4 who was Dante's girl? Like, Trish or Lady? Or was Dante not in it enough to warrant any of that?

Celes Chere

Banned
AKA
Noctis
Lol.

Dante's love is revealed...

trishhawt.jpg

But seriously, it seems like Trish, and it has always seemed that way. Dante was in it... a lot. ^^:

Edit: Damn, Trish is hot.

Last edited:

Hawkeye.

Hero of the Ages says Shabz.
The idea of Dante doing it with someone who's character design is based off his mother has always creeped me out a little.:monster:

Anyway, I'm going to force myself to get a little shut eye now. See you guys later.;)

Celes Chere

Banned
AKA
Noctis
The idea of Dante doing it with someone who's character design is based off his mother has always creeped me out a little.

Yeah, that's what turns a lot of people off about the pairing. It has never really bothered me though, for some reason. I think it can be disregarded easily imo.

Sleep is for the weak, though!

Edit: Me too, lol. Night.

Last edited:
Lol.

Dante's love is revealed...

trishhawt.jpg

But seriously, it seems like Trish, and it has always seemed that way. Dante was in it... a lot. ^^:

Edit: Damn, Trish is hot.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but are all females able to judge the hotness their own gender? If this is true I want to know why this is!

Cthulhu

Administrator
AKA
Yop
Correct me if I'm wrong, but are all females able to judge the hotness their own gender? If this is true I want to know why this is!

Off course, every female is a closet lesbian, :monster:. Men know such things about their own kind as well, but don't admit it due to it degrading their masculinity.

I Am Not Me

The Mean Clack
AKA
Mei, Koibito, Stalker, Little Dude, Nami
Ew. No. Why Trish? She like...looks like his mother DDDDX No.

And besides, I've always liked the way Dante and Lady interact. :monster:

Wonder if anyone's around to read this...

Alex

alex is dead
AKA
Alex, Ashes, Pennywise, Bill Weasley, Jack's Smirking Revenge, Sterling Archer
I'm watching Con Air. discuss

Ⓐaron

Factiō Rēpūblicāna dēlenda est.
AKA
The Man, V
lawl I doubt anyone will mind if you post what I think you're about to post :awesome:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom