Clerith or Clephiroth

Tennyo

Higher Further Faster
Well I'm sure he had lots of fun watching, but he probably did well to learn from the experience as well.

Dante

Dante's Lady
AKA
Angelwing Aeris, AA
Cleris is better than Clephiroth but the best is the threesome. Aeriseph ftw!:awesomonster:

Tennyo

Higher Further Faster
Well I just find the Clephiroth pairing to be really creepy.

Anything>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Clephiroth>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Clouffie XD

annacamille

the feels.
AKA
dewey dell / annacamille / anna
Well I just find the Clephiroth pairing to be really creepy.

Anything>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Clephiroth>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Clouffie XD

Clephiroth is not way up there on my list of crack pairings but... omg you don't like Clouffie?!?!? She was the only one who gets to kiss him on screen!

OneWingedDemon

NOT AMUSED
You can argue which pairing is better all you want. Clephiroth still has canon proofz over your Clukkis and Clerises. Don't make me count the ways -- I will :monster:

DillyDally

盈盈一水间 脉&
You can argue which pairing is better all you want. Clephiroth still has canon proofz over your Clukkis and Clerises. Don't make me count the ways -- I will :monster:

The proofs, please show them to me. :monster:

Warning: SPOILER!!
おれはおまえを思い続ける。その証を、おまえにも見せてやろう。(translation:I've been thinking about you and I want you to see the proof.)

Last edited:

Tennyo

Higher Further Faster
おれはおまえを思い続ける。その証を、おまえにも見せてやろう。(translation:I've been thinking about you and I want you to see the proof.)

That is so creepy. THIS is why I don't like Clephiroth! D:

Heart-Is-Chained

It's all the same...

lol wellp, with a line like that it's hard to not see the obviousness that is...Clepiroth (Although I really don't like Cloud first...he's never seme...in any relationship).

I find it hard not to like SephyxCloud and not just cause I enjoy shipping Cloud with almost anyone :awesome: But as far as i'm concerned it has the obsession from both sides...Cloud was drawn to him after all and they've both had the experience of their swords being in the other, on several occasions.

I Am Not Me

The Mean Clack
AKA
Mei, Koibito, Stalker, Little Dude, Nami
Clack will always be the most canon of all. And this is all I have to say on this matter. :neo:

DARN RIGHT! :awesomonster:

But they're arguing about the second canon though, so we might as well humor them. :monstersmash:

OMG TWU WUV?!?! :reptar:

Oh Sephiroth. You're so romantic :awesome:

Sephiroth is creepy. The reason why Clephiroth will never work out. Both of them don't know how to show their feeling properly..

...or maybe, it can work the other way around. Nooooooo.

Dante

Dante's Lady
AKA
Angelwing Aeris, AA
Sephiroth may be creepy but don't ever compare him to Edward. It's an insult to FF. :monster: Not to mention Sephiroth is also infinitely cooler than the creepy 108 year old sparkly vampire.

I Am Not Me

The Mean Clack
AKA
Mei, Koibito, Stalker, Little Dude, Nami
^ I second that.

Though I must have missed that Edward comment before.

BWAngel, you're lucky you don't know him. Don't bother finding out. :)

Sephiroth rulez :reptar: SEPHIROTH FOR PRESIDENT

Top Bottom