• I like them both

Votes: 30 38.5%
  • They can both suck my Buster Sword

Votes: 2 2.6%

• Total voters

Wiegraf

White Knight
AKA
Thamauturge (IMDb and Gamefaqs), Haeralis, Haeralis the Brave, Wiegraf, and JudgeMagisterDelita
I like them both pretty equal but as far as design, I like Zack a little better in that area so I voted for him.

Kelranox

Lv. 25 Adventurer
AKA
Zatch, Zach
Have you seen Last Order? Zack doesn't even need the Buster Sword to take down soldiers. The fan boy section at the end with Cloud throwing Sephiroth is just as it seems, for fan boys.

Tifa_Strife

Lv. 1 Adventurer
I appreciate with his handsome look, but I get to be more attracted to the character of Zack! He is cheerful, funny, and he made me cry on the last event of Crisis Core. I just finished it earlier, 2am.. Yeah, tears are flowing! and i can't get over it! Hahaha..

Well, newbie here. hope i am welcome here :)

Max Caulfield

shaka brah
AKA
Chi, Trollzaya, Dean Winchester, Black Widow
... How can you ask that!? That's a completely unfair question! Okay. Thinking.

When I played Crisis Core, I fell in love with Zack. He was awesome! There was so much swagger and charm, and I loved his personality. He was willing to die for his friend and when he died I cried.

Cloud's story as a whole is much more.... heartbreaking, though. I feel more for Cloud and what he went through, than I do for Zack. There's just more there. Not to mention I can relate more to Cloud in his life than Zack. So, I choose Cloud.

Last edited:

Ite

Save your valediction (she/her)
AKA
Ite
I'm on team Cloud. His character has more layers, more flaws and more authenticity. Zack was great in the OGC because he was everything a hero should be but he died before the game began -- that's tragic, and it makes Cloud's hero journey all the better.

Lord Noctis

Harbinger of Darkness
AKA
Caius Ballad
I like them both, but Cloud wins out by a tiny amount here. Zack is cool and all. He managed to leave a significant emotional impact and impression in the OGC even though he barely had five minutes of screentime, and his developement in CC was decent. But Cloud's own developement is overall better, and seems more believable.

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
Leon S. Kennedy,Terry Bogard, The Dark Knight, Dacon, John Marston, Teal'c
Zack's generic shonen bullshit can suck my fat wang. If I wanted another character that was just like the bullshit you see in anime, I'd just play another Tales/Star Ocean game.

Lord Noctis

Harbinger of Darkness
AKA
Caius Ballad
Thats nice Dacon. I personaly think his developement in that game is not bad, its decent. Nothing special, but adequete. However, if you disagree, thats fine by me.

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
Thats nice Dacon. I personaly think his developement in that game is not bad, its decent. Nothing special, but adequete. However, if you disagree, thats fine by me.

Why would I disagree when you're right? CC is nothing special at all in terms of story and characters, which is why I take issue with it. Not just the retcons and retardation :awesome:

Lord Noctis

Harbinger of Darkness
AKA
Caius Ballad
It just seems to be me you're always treating CC and everything in it as being really bad, whereas I view it as being a decent and relatively enjoyable experience. So I assumed you would disagree with my statement that Zack's developement is decent.

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
It just seems to be me you're always treating CC and everything in it as being really bad, whereas I view it as being a decent and relatively enjoyable experience. So I assumed you would disagree with my statement that Zack's developement is decent.
I think Crisis Core is a terrible game personally, but objectively it is a decent game with a few quirks.

I just don't like it, or the amount of cliches and generic bullshit they stuffed into it.

Lord Noctis

Harbinger of Darkness
AKA
Caius Ballad
I think Crisis Core is a terrible game personally, but objectively it is a decent game with a few quirks.

I just don't like it, or the amount of cliches and generic bullshit they stuffed into it.

I get what you mean. I enjoy it, but the cliches and gneric plot twists and characters are stupid.

GodRoy

Pro Adventurer
Zack is okay, and much more relatable after Crisis Core. However, Cloud pre-Advent Children is pure awesomeness.

Celes Chere

Banned
AKA
Noctis
whore.jpg

Top Bottom