• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

Coming back (for now)

Glaurung

Forgot the cutesy in my other pants. Sorry.
AKA
Mama Dragon
As some of you might have noticed, I posted again after spending some months away from the Forums.

Thing is that I've lacked the energy and motivation to do anything at all and, if not for my family and close friends, I might have fallen into oblivion. I shit you not.

Now that I look back, it's like I fell asleep back in December and I woke up just one or two weeks ago, and all those months had been nothing but a waking nightmare, full of panic and anxiety attacks at first, and then loss of apetite and weight, and the overall feeling that there was no hope for me, that I would never, ever achieve anything at all.

Thankfully that's all behind me now (at least a great part of it), and now I'm getting little by little back to my old silly self :awesome:

Missed you all ^3^

AvecAloes

Donator
Welcome back! I'm sorry to hear that you weren't doing so well, but of course very glad to hear that you're feeling much better now!

Octo

KULT OF KERMITU
AKA
Octo, Octorawk, Clarky Cat, Kissmammal2000
Welcome back Glaruung, glad that you're over the worst of it. Anxiety and panic attacks suck donkeyballs. :glomp:

Alessa Gillespie

a letter to my future self
AKA
Sansa Stark, Sweet Bro, Feferi, tentacleTherapist, Nin, Aki, Catwoman, Shinjiro Aragaki, Terezi, Princess Bubblegum
hey, welcome back!

Tennyo

Higher Further Faster
As some of you might have noticed, I posted again after spending some months away from the Forums.

Thing is that I've lacked the energy and motivation to do anything at all and, if not for my family and close friends, I might have fallen into oblivion. I shit you not.

Now that I look back, it's like I fell asleep back in December and I woke up just one or two weeks ago, and all those months had been nothing but a waking nightmare, full of panic and anxiety attacks at first, and then loss of apetite and weight, and the overall feeling that there was no hope for me, that I would never, ever achieve anything at all.

Thankfully that's all behind me now (at least a great part of it), and now I'm getting little by little back to my old silly self :awesome:

Missed you all ^3^

And we missed you! ^_^

Glad to see that you are doing well once again. :)

Glaurung

Forgot the cutesy in my other pants. Sorry.
AKA
Mama Dragon
Wow, thanks to everyone! :D

Things aren't going better than in December, I just sucked it up and finally learned to cope with it, seeing that almost everyone in my country is in the same situation as me.

Btw, playing Skyrim helped a lot: smashing bandits' skulls, frying highwaymen to a crisp, hunting dragons and having my own big, burly and hairy Nord hubby* that stays at home making a homemade meal for me when I return and keeping a store that gives me profit. FUCK YEAH!!!

*I still prefer Marcurio, though :awesome:

Mantichorus

"I've seen enough."
AKA
Kris; Mantichorus; Sam Vimes; Neku Sakuraba; Koki Kariya; Hazama; CuChulainn; Yu Narukami; Mewtwo; Rival Silver; Suicune; Kanata; Professor Oak; The Brigadier; VIII; The Engineer
Welcome back, Glau. *hugs* Sorry to hear you've had a bad time of it.

Top Bottom