Coming in from FF14 as well!

Misha Mie

Rookie Adventurer
Heya folks,

Thought I would put down a little intro myself. 38 year old casual gamer here who grew up with FF1-4-6 (or 1-2-3 here in the US) amongst other things. I've played 7-12 as well, though they just don't have the same charm as the early stuff ;)

Anyway, been an MMO nomad since 2002 with Earth and Beyond, Star Wars Galaxies, WoW, GW1, GW2, SWOTOR, TERA, Secret World and Defiance. Mostly been playing GW2 since last fall, but the last few months have been pretty dull there as nearly my entire guild (we'd been around since launch of GW1) started drifting away to other games (it's pretty much a ghost town now).

I was in beta 3 for FF14 on the PS3 and got pretty soured on it, but after talking with some friends who played it more than I did I decided to take a chance and grab it anyway (for PC though). As luck would have it, I'm having a much better time now (keyboard+mouse FTW). Both servers I had friends on are locked up tight and I snuck onto Cerberus during a lull the other day and looks like i'll be sticking around for a while; running with cool folks will do that.

Lastly, in the spirit of full disclosure I gotta say I'm one of those guys who plays female characters. Not sure why exactly, but it seems like every time I try to make a male character in an MMO they all look terrible; almost like the designers put about 3 times more thought into their female models than the male ones. Plus I like to see women kicking butt, so there's that.... :P

Anyway, thanks for having me and I look forward to hanging with you folks later on. :)

Hisako

消えないひさ&#
AKA
Satsu, BRIAN BLESSED, MIGHTY AND WISE Junpei Iori: Ace Detective, Maccaffrickstonson von Lichtenstafford Frabenschnaben, Polite Krogan, Robert Baratheon
Lastly, in the spirit of full disclosure I gotta say I'm one of those guys who plays female characters. Not sure why exactly, but it seems like every time I try to make a male character in an MMO they all look terrible; almost like the designers put about 3 times more thought into their female models than the male ones. Plus I like to see women kicking butt, so there's that.... :P

internet-high-five.jpg

Akai Hana

Unknown Creature
AKA
Akai Hana, Komori Yui
Hi Misha! Welcome to TLS. I'm newbie here too.. 3 weeks newbie.. I came here not because of ffxiv but because of TLD.. Welcome! :monster:

Hisako

消えないひさ&#
AKA
Satsu, BRIAN BLESSED, MIGHTY AND WISE Junpei Iori: Ace Detective, Maccaffrickstonson von Lichtenstafford Frabenschnaben, Polite Krogan, Robert Baratheon

Ghost X

Welcome to this forum, may you and all other members of the forum give me all their money post a lot of good stuff.

Top Bottom