Community playthrough game nomvote

ForceStealer

Double Growth
^I started Chrono Cross a couple months ago but didn't get too far. I'd be okay with that one as well.

Idk what you mean about executive decisions?

Sorry, I misremembered a bit. I remembered you, Flint, and Aaron all saying that it should be VII for the sake of the site. And I think Flint mentioned he would break a tie in favor of VII for that reason, I thought that was actually what ended up happening. :monster:

Flintlock

Pro Adventurer
Idk what you mean about executive decisions?

Sorry, I misremembered a bit. I remembered you, Flint, and Aaron all saying that it should be VII for the sake of the site. And I think Flint mentioned he would break a tie in favor of VII for that reason, I thought that was actually what ended up happening. :monster:
You're still misremembering: YOU said that, not me. :monster:
On topic, I imagine flint will break the tie in favor of VII if the tie holds

AvecAloes

Donator
As much as I love FFIX (I even just listened to the soundtrack at work), we recently-ish did a community playthrough of that game. I know some people weren't around or able to participate in that one, but honestly I'd prefer to see something win that hasn't been done by the community already. No one here has participated in a community playthrough of, say, FFV yet...

Octo

KULT OF KERMITU
AKA
Octo, Octorawk, Clarky Cat, Kissmammal2000
can i vote FFV too? I just found it on this here netbook, the gba version :monster:

Lex

Administrator
Can I negative-vote for FFIX? lol

Come on guys pleaaaaaaaaaase vote for FFV. It's taken second place so many times by such a slim margin and it only lost last time because the remake was announced during the vote. It actually took second place to IX when we did the IX community playthrough (which really wasn't long ago at all in terms of community playthroughs), so I feel pretty strongly that IX shouldn't win this time. IX would better suit a relay later in the year.

AvecAloes

Donator
Can I negative-vote for FFIX? lol

Come on guys pleaaaaaaaaaase vote for FFV. It's taken second place so many times by such a slim margin and it only lost last time because the remake was announced during the vote. It actually took second place to IX when we did the IX community playthrough (which really wasn't long ago at all in terms of community playthroughs), so I feel pretty strongly that IX shouldn't win this time. IX would better suit a relay later in the year.

Yeeeessssssss all of this

Octo

KULT OF KERMITU
AKA
Octo, Octorawk, Clarky Cat, Kissmammal2000
ok, if it helps I un-vote FFIX, as much as I love it, I don't think I could play it as easily as FFV. I don't even know where the discs are right now.

If thats allowed of course?

Ryushikaze

Deus Admiral Parsimonious, PHD, DDS, MD, JD, OBE
AKA
Tim, Ryu
I'm not gonna vote because I need to do FFV anyways, but if we DO DO FFV...

Four Job Fiesta.

Clement Rage

Pro Adventurer
If FF5 comes up I can't play it, so allow me to add a vote for IX. (Although I'm still crawling through FF7)

Also:
Legacy of Kain: Soul Reaver (Not going to win, but I love this game)
X-Com: Enemy Unknown (This game was made for something like this, naming soldiers after forum members could bring extra fun to the table)
Dirge of Cerberus
FFXIII
Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance (Lots of my suggestions have colons in them for some reason.
Resident Evil II.

Ryushikaze

Deus Admiral Parsimonious, PHD, DDS, MD, JD, OBE
AKA
Tim, Ryu
Out of curiosity, why can't you play 5?

Speaking of Dirge, I did let out LP of that die, didn't I?

ForceStealer

Double Growth
You download an emulator. And then a game :P

For the GBA version, as I previously recommended, you would want Visual Boy Advance, and then a Final Fantasy V ROM. Both of these can be found at emuparadise.me. I could PM you more explicit details if needed.

You could also get the Steam version of course. It's just uglier.

Flintlock

Pro Adventurer
ok, if it helps I un-vote FFIX, as much as I love it, I don't think I could play it as easily as FFV. I don't even know where the discs are right now.

If thats allowed of course?
It's allowed. :)
okay okay

Just give them FFV :P

That's one I've been meaning to get around to anyway.
Interpreting this as a vote for V, it's now in the lead by one vote over IX. XIII and XII are the only other games with more than two votes at the moment.

Actually, I'll add Chrono Cross to that list with my own vote.

Top Bottom