• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

COMMUNITY VOTE - AGAIN!! Making the Final Choices on Badges and Roles

Lestat

He/him
AKA
Ergo, V
Can weeeee take a minute to appreciate Fancy for taking the initiative and orchestrating such a quick, clear and smooth voting process? You injected real direction into this project and coordinated it all the way to a fully-realised end result.

Babe, you're a rockstar.

h8fgjTj.gif

Taking a moment away from my usual sarcy ass comments I just wanna reiterate this and say a massive thanks to Fancy and lil B for their amazing contributions.

The end results are amazing and you should both be super proud of the work you've done :monster;

Channy

Bad Habit
AKA
Ruby Rose, Lucy
There weren't enough n00dz for my liking, but it was done smoothly enough :monster:

Good job gals <3 <3

X-SOLDIER

Harbinger O Great Justice
AKA
X
Absolutely beautiful and brilliant work by everyone involved.

I will say that I am a little bit sad that the Ultimate Weapon one fell out of the lineup, because it's so very pretty, but we should keep it around, just in case we get something like a Great Old One version of the Contributor or something that it could be used for in the future.

X :neo:

fancy

pants
AKA
Fancy
^Oh, absolutely! Ultimate Weapon, Cosmo Canyon, and all the others that don't make the cut will stil be available to the site to be used at our discretion for whenever for whatever reason in the future.

Don&#8217;t want all of B&#8217;s hard work to go to waste after all :wacky:

I'm excited to see what the future holds in that regard!

Last edited:
Top Bottom