Daily Doodles

Z

Zealkin

I really need to start drawing more, and what better way to doodle/sketch everyday?

Anyone's welcome to post or join in if you want, it will be interesting how we can improve if we look back at things like this.

Day 1:
tumblr_m5h0vpq4Ja1r0k0lwo1_r1_500.jpg

Apologies if this threads been made already.

Last edited by a moderator:

Octo

KULT OF KERMITU
AKA
Octo, Octorawk, Clarky Cat, Kissmammal2000
I think this is a brilliant idea, I can't contribute right now as I'm about to go to bed :doh:

What medium did you use for that pic? Is it inks or watercolour?

Octo

KULT OF KERMITU
AKA
Thats really good, I've never been able to get markers to look that good, they just look like felt tips when I use them :lol:

Anyway I'll try and post something tomorrow :)

Strangelove

AI Researcher
AKA
hitoshura
I was meaning to do something like this (not here as a thread, just personally), a '30 day art challenge' that was on tumblr. Basically you draw something everyday but try to do something a bit different (like figure drawing on day, then still life, then perspective, etc., as long as the subject was different each day) over thirty days. Though obviously the rules don't really matter and you can draw whatever you bloody well like :monster:

Which is my useless non-art post for the day because I am tired now and about to sleep.

Z

Zealkin

Day 2(more detailed since my last one was a little half assed--scene from Bride of the Water God)--
tumblr_m5ir5uL2Ap1r0k0lwo1_500.jpg

Octo

KULT OF KERMITU
AKA
Thats gorgeous Zealkin, pen and ink? I like how you've achieved so much detail and depth there.

I know I said I was gonna post something today but I've been tired/have doodlers block :sadpanda:

Z

Zealkin

Thats gorgeous Zealkin, pen and ink? I like how you've achieved so much detail and depth there.

I know I said I was gonna post something today but I've been tired/have doodlers block :sadpanda:
Thank you! it's pen and copics again. Post whenever you're ready!

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
Leon S. Kennedy,Terry Bogard, The Dark Knight, Dacon, John Marston, Teal'c
imma get in on this once I find the drivers for my tablet

Celes Chere

Banned
AKA
Noctis
thats not a fucking doodle thats a finished work of art :awesome:

also I will join this but no one laugh at me plz as I am inferior ORZ

Z

Zealkin

Day 6:
tumblr_m5qcgo7yUp1r0k0lwo1_500.jpg

Inspiration from today's episode, lol Korra. Stick to Polar bear dogs.

Top Bottom