• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

dawn of the future audio book

LNK

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Nate
I'm new here, so I don't know if anyone has asked. Are you guys going to do an audio book for Dawn of the Future?

LNK

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Nate
That's too bad. I liked the other audio books you guys did. Was hoping someone else would take the reigns on that. Do you happen to know when the English translation of the book will be released anyway?

Teioh

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Teiocho
There hasn't been an exact date given for it as far as I know other than Penguin Random House Publishers will be releasing Square Enix manga and books in English beginning in Fall/Autumn this year, with Dawn of the Future being on that list. So maybe it'll be one of the first to be published in the Autumn, or it may come out a little later depending on when Penguin want to release.

Top Bottom