Deadpool Spin off

Lestat

He/him
AKA
Ergo, V
Can't wait for this film!
I was already aboard the hype train before seeing the trailer and noticing Terry is gonna be in it too! Shit just got real!

Mage

She/They
AKA
Mage
Already very enthusiastic about Domino. Hnnng.
Also the film looks fucking amazing and I have waited so patiently....

Mormz

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Dustin
Movie was pretty good. New characters were fun.

RIP Terry Crews and the X Force, but not that alien cunt.

The plot seemed like something I’ve seen before but it really just serves as a vehicle for the gags so it doesn’t matter too much. Some parts had some pretty bad CGI. Really liked the Bond spoof.

X-SOLDIER

Harbinger O Great Justice
AKA
X
Gods, this was just such a good time. I really enjoy all of the little jabs at the Avengers and the callbacks to small lines from the first one.

What's MOST interesting to me is that there's a sketchy institution under the name Essex, which was also the aftercredit tease in the last X-Men film. It makes me wonder if there might maybe be a possibility that one day the lines between the PG-13 and R-rated franchises might be given a little bit more leeway or just disappear altogether. Especially with Logan essentially opening to door as a direct connection to the earlier films, it'd be neat if we actually see anything in the new X-Men film reference or use anything from Deadpool when it comes out.

X :neo:

Ghost X

I thought it was absolutely brilliant. 4.2/5 stars. Want to give it more, but practicing restraint :P. Been a while since I've seen such a good movie (perhaps the previous Deadpool? :P).
My only main criticism was the death joke went a wee bit too long. Inb4 "that was the point". Still went too long :P.

Had fun. I was the only one in my (packed) theatre that laughed at
the Rob Liefeld can't draw feet, line.
Also, if you're going to watch the credits scenes, please don't just fucking stand up and block the screen for the people behind you. I missed the
Green Lantern joke, and only got it cause I saw G underneath the blood, and it was a long title

Carlie

CltrAltDelicious
AKA
Chloe Frazer
also good lord Domino is attractive as fuck

Right? I'd heard she was great in Atlanta so I was excited to see her as Domino and she was awesome, and damn she's fineeeeee too.

And congrats to Deadpool for doing in its second movie what the MCU has failed to do in nineteen, showing an LGTBQ couple onscreen or you know just showing that a character is queer (totally still not bitter about the Valkyrie bullshit).

Last edited:
Top Bottom