AKA
CK, 2D, wanker
FOR YET THERE IS STILL HOPE

dmc4sanctus-1.jpg

DLPB

Banned Flunky
AKA
Seifer Almasy, DanielReturns
Uh, maybe they wanted to make sure the environment looked perfect?

Maybe they should have thought about pacing and gameplay first *FLASHING LIGHTS START* as this is a game? *FLASHING LIGHTS END* And polishing a single Rock for 3 days is not a valid use of time, under any circumstances. Graphics do not and never will make the game. This has been true since Pong.

Last edited:

Gym Leader Devil

True Master of the Dark-type (suck it Piers)
AKA
So many names
Rock came out sexy as hell, though. I'd hit it.

Assuming there's a cranny big enough to fit into somewhere upon it, what won't you hit, Tres?

Then tell me, how *is* the graphics team supposed to use its time, if not for polishing graphics? :P

Polishing more than one fucking rock every three days comes to mind. Just saying, its one fucking rock. Jesus.

Gym Leader Devil

AKA
So many names
Even were that anatomically possible beyond, of course, my hands, there are people for those things Tres :P Don't "open yourself up" if you don't want to "take it" man. :monster:

And yes, I am tempted to quote my own post for fucking truth.

Gym Leader Devil

AKA
So many names
This'd better be good old school pong, not that fucked up PS1 remake, or I will RAGE. I've been told changing classic games does that to me :awesome:

DLPB

Banned Flunky
AKA
Seifer Almasy, DanielReturns
This'd better be good old school pong, not that fucked up PS1 remake, or I will RAGE. I've been told changing classic games does that to me :awesome:

Actually I have made it so you can choose between totally classic (inc colour scheme) and all the crazy shit I have shoved in the new one (like ability for paddle to move forward and back). I will let you know when its finished. 4 player too....if you happen to have 4 controllers lying about, 4 friends and a USB adapter for 4 controllers.

Tall order, but you get a choice :joy: [I suppose that is the point, ontopic....that you should always GET A CHOICE, like in FF games, towns should be there for people who DO like them]

Here take a look at config screen:

http://i247.photobucket.com/albums/gg129/SeiferAlmasy2008/p2.png

;)

Last edited:
Top Bottom