Destrillians: Aftermath (Fixes and Edit Log)

Joker

We have come to terms
AKA
Godot
This will be the thread for my edits and fixes and the guns of the patriots. I'll be tackling the story chapter by chapter, starting at the beginning. I'll either add what the fixes need to be, make them myself, or point them out for suggestion and discussion. I will also work to more firmly establish the timeline of events.

Then, each chapter will be posted here. (titanic tldr incoming I think)

Alex

alex is dead
AKA
Alex, Ashes, Pennywise, Bill Weasley, Jack's Smirking Revenge, Sterling Archer
Would anybody object if we resurrected this thread and used it to brainstorm some areas that immediately come to mind that require a hefty dab with the edit brush before we dive into doing a more methodical chapter-by-chapter edit?

Alex

alex is dead
AKA
I simply could not justify yet another Destrillians thread on this forum.

AKA
L, Castiel, Scotty Mc Dickerson
Hence why we should make a new forum dedicated to Destrillians.
It just cuts out the middle man.

Joker

We have come to terms
AKA
Godot
I have a plan for this when we've relocated: Destrillians subforum, broken up by season; each season into its acts; each act into chapters; discussion thread for each ACT; posting enabled for each (old) CHAPTER for fixing ideas editing, suggestions, etc. Additionally, a thread where people post actual posts for the rp itself under each act's subforum.

The editing part would be one of the very fee hidden parts of the forum, since it is reasonable to do such.

Alex

alex is dead
AKA
Well that sounds like a plan to me.

Before we relocate, would you object to this thread serving as just a general discussion thread for stuff we could consider editing?

Just so we can get some ideas flowing and our heads in the game on this.

Super Mario

IT'S A ME!
AKA
Jesse McCree. I feel like a New Man
Question my compatriots. Does ANYONE besides Mr. Scott himself have plans for Shokaku? I would like to patch it up and spice it up nicely to make it fluid and nice rather than lost and ambiguous.

Top Bottom