• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

Destrillians: R2 - Discussion

NoenGaruth

That Guy With The Midgar Model
AKA
NoenGaruth, Stolz, Blitzwing, Ryoko Asakura, Judge Magister Gabranth, Col. Hans Landa, Itsuki Koizumi, Treize Khushrenada
C'mon people! I made up most of Vargas' new profile as I wrote that post, sometimes you just have to wing it without giving any previous thought! (I actually did that on most of my posts too :awesome:)

Was gonna do up Circe's tonight but then I got pulled into a game of Zero hour and now it's time for bed, so I'll write that up tomorrow.

Alessa Gillespie

a letter to my future self
AKA
Sansa Stark, Sweet Bro, Feferi, tentacleTherapist, Nin, Aki, Catwoman, Shinjiro Aragaki, Terezi, Princess Bubblegum
C'mon people! I made up most of Vargas' new profile as I wrote that post, sometimes you just have to wing it without giving any previous thought! (I actually did that on most of my posts too :awesome:)

Was gonna do up Circe's tonight but then I got pulled into a game of Zero hour and now it's time for bed, so I'll write that up tomorrow.
yeah I'm sure I'll get time to do that between the two finals happening next week, the take home and online quizzes I need to do and the various readings I need to do.

Don't have any fucking time atm, sir.

NoenGaruth

AKA
NoenGaruth, Stolz, Blitzwing, Ryoko Asakura, Judge Magister Gabranth, Col. Hans Landa, Itsuki Koizumi, Treize Khushrenada
yeah I'm sure I'll get time to do that between the two finals happening next week, the take home and online quizzes I need to do and the various readings I need to do.

Don't have any fucking time atm, sir.

Man, uni sounds like it sucks a lot more than when I attended...

Hisako

消えないひさ&#
AKA
Satsu, BRIAN BLESSED, MIGHTY AND WISE Junpei Iori: Ace Detective, Maccaffrickstonson von Lichtenstafford Frabenschnaben, Polite Krogan, Robert Baratheon

The CnC Zero Hour? So awesome.

Also, The adventures of Dystopian Green Font! :awesome:

Name: Jettison Brand
Alias: "Boss", "Tuatha-One Delta Priority"

Personality: Jettison is a bitter individual, hardened by years of isolation, betrayal and rag-tag leadership. Thus, she is a shrewd and cynical tactician, with a devil-may-care ideology backed by a fondness of silent and stealthy victories.

Physical Appearance: Jettison is best described in terms of appearance as a vagrant; underfed, but still wiry and strong in stature, and dressed in stolen rags - a swathe of bandages binds her torso for modesty and a dark red/brown leather jacket for protection against the elements. She also goes barefoot most of the time, and wears ragged pants (with a rope for a belt) which are torn off at the knees. Various tattoos and piercings adorn her skin, and she also carries a waist-high steel pole with her as a weapon, presumably stolen from a road sign.

Elemental Power: Light

Physical/telepathic Abilities: Jettison is a manipulator of images and appearances rather than using Light as a weapon like Sierra. Refined over most of her childhood years, she can take on the appearance of anything and anyone, and is also gifted with flawless voice impersonation and a suitably adaptable intellect - improvisation and fast learning in particular. Jettison is also a capable in street fighting and acrobatics.

Jettison's telepathic abilities are unrealised, as of now limited to quiet voices and murmurs during sleep and general gut feelings.

History: Born as Donna Webb, she was taken by scientists on her first birthday (after her first words), and taken to a research facility owned by a biomechanics company called Denann Industrials, established long before the likes of Viola. As part of a government sanctioned project which contained various sub-categories, Donna was fitted with various biomechanical parts as part of experimentation, like carbon-steel endosketelons and silicon exoskeletons for specific organs liable to trauma, research as a front for life-saving medical technology.

However, eventually the medical applications were diverted into research for more military purposes due to the advent of government funding of third-party-programs, and soon Donna was subjected to brutal tests of endurance and strength while being subjected to experimental drugs and radiation "therapies". Of the very first group of one hundred test subjects of Denann, Donna and five others survived the first three months, endowed with powers beyond human imagination and scarred for life.

Due to the uncooperative personalities of the remainding test-subjects, the first project was deemed a failure and the children were taken and abandoned in various desolate places, at that point which Donna took her name, "Jettison" "Brand". She was, however, rescued by fishermen and taken back to be raised up in a proper family.
One turn of events after another led to Denann's pursuit, upon which her surrogate family was killed and she was once again without a home. Like any runaway child, she took to the streets and eventually the sewers of a city, learning to adapt and to use her powers, which, despite her pre-pubescence at the time, eventually earned the respect and hate of various gangs, gathering up a small personal gang of her own.

Story since the destruction of Viola: While virtually unrelated to any of the events surrounding Viola, Jettison has been continually on the run from Denann search parties and has had to deal with various telepathic messages being sent to her both randomly and directly, in actuality from Destrillians. Incapable of actually responding to such calls, Jettison can only contemplate as to what this might all mean.

Wow, total bawfest. :monster: I would have initally revealed all this through flashbacks and anecdotes but I thought it was easier to just put all this down before I forget an' shit. Also, there's a little bit of terminology that I'll explain during the RP. ;3

NoenGaruth

AKA
Awesome bio there Satsu, looking foward to when she shows up in the story.

Jettison is also a capable in street fighting and acrobatics.

Hadouken?

Hisako

消えないひさ&#
AKA
Satsu, BRIAN BLESSED, MIGHTY AND WISE Junpei Iori: Ace Detective, Maccaffrickstonson von Lichtenstafford Frabenschnaben, Polite Krogan, Robert Baratheon
Hadouken?

More like Shoryuuken, amirite :awesome:

(lol the original text was "a capable street fighter and acrobat")

Also, thanks for the kind words. Now to get someone else who isn't universityfied or busy to do their bio! =P

NoenGaruth

AKA
Alright Ive got some time now, so here's Circe's

Name: Maya Circe
Personality: At first glance, Circe appears to be a passive and gentle person, however if you cross her you'll find that behind her mask is cold and viscous person who'll tear you apart the moment your guard is down. Amongst the leading generals of IRIN, she is the most collected, preferring to carefully think out a situation rather than rushing in head on. Her loyalty lies to Vargas, who has always been a mentor figure to her (An interesting choice in role model don't you think?). She respects the other IRIN generals and shows courtesy to those in employment of IRIN as well as members of governments or military forces, however anyone else is scum to her and not worth the time to even bother with.

Physical Appearance: Circe still wears her Brown hair in the same fashion as 4 years ago, her outfit is now a customized IRIN general's uniform, the most notable change being that she wears a Kama with her outfit.

History:
Long ago Circe was an ambitious young girl, who was in the service of the nation's military, however after her initial service time expired she left the army after receiving an invitation to work for a private research company called Viola. Originally she was a fairly decent and kind person, but over the years of working for Viola a darkness formed in her heart which eventually consumed her, and despite Dr. Woltar sensing this change he could do nothing to stop it as Circe wasn't exactly opposed to this change.

Actions leading to Viola's destruction: With the destrillians practically at their doorstep and the army failing to hold them back, Circe was at the point of using equipment from the Nova project and taking action herself, however she was stopped by Vargas who had already made preparations for dealing with the escapees by making it the government's problem, so they left Viola to it's fate and took their leave.

Story since the destruction of Viola: Circe stayed with Vargas after Viola fell, and like many of the company's former workers was out of a job. Fortunatly her former superior had been prepared for such a scenario and began setting up his own military organisation, and of course that organisation had a place for Circe and her military briliance. Skip ahead a few years and IRIN is the largest Private Military Company, and Circe is a General on the organization's leading military council. However she too has long since taken the Destrillians off her mind, looking instead to more interesting military projects in the field of robotics.

Ok there's another done, Sophalla will be covered sometime soon along with a couple of new characters.

Alessa Gillespie

AKA
Sansa Stark, Sweet Bro, Feferi, tentacleTherapist, Nin, Aki, Catwoman, Shinjiro Aragaki, Terezi, Princess Bubblegum
Name: Terra Michaels
Alias: Tabitha Sudonim

Personality: Terra no longer has her former word salad problem, mostly in part due to a massive seizure that damaged a good part of her brain. This has not limited her communication with others, although the damage has left a bit of 'static' when she talks to other Dessies. She lives with Emma, who she tries not to be a burden on, and she tries to live her life independantly. She is still quiet, but she is generally happier and much less frightened of others than in the past. She considers some of the Dessies friends, and protects them fiercely. Ever since leaving the facility, she has taken what life has thrown at her in stride instead of crumpling against the force of it.

Physical Appearance: She dyes her green hair brown in an attempt to look more 'normal', wears a pair of silver rimmed glasses and has a lot of weakness on her right side. She usually wears a splint on her right leg when she walks to keep it from falling out from underneath her. Her right arm gets terrible shakes at times, so she often holds her own hands. Her hair has managed to grow just below her shoulders, and she keeps it loose out of convience or pulls it back when working. She enjoys wearing loose and comfortable clothing.

Elemental Power: Earth

Physical/telepathic Abilities: Can communicate with other Dessies in short distance (10 meters compared to say, 10 kilometers), though it is with a great deal of mental 'static'. Able to manipulate some earth, but has a very hard time doing much with it anymore unless she has a great deal of medicine to help her cope. She often gets migranes if she strains herself with either ability.

History: Terra was the third of four children, living with a very poor mother and father. They were such self-sacrificing people that they preferred to let their children eat and let themselves survive on only the most meager scraps. Without even noticing or caring as long as their children were happy, the mother was the first to starve. When the children mourned her loss, their father reassured them the same would not happen to him, and even bought Terra glasses and her brother and elder sister a nice wagon. His last, weak words to the children were that they could still live, as long as they kept the right attitude.

When he died, the power in the family passed on to the eldest brother, who was no more than thirteen. He tried working in order to help the family, but he didn’t have the strength to do any heavy labor he could have been hired for. In the end, he realized he needed to sell everything they had, the wagon being the first thing to go. When Terra refused to sell the glasses that allowed her to see, he was furious, demanding to know if she even cared about her siblings. Nonetheless, the little girl held her ground, and her brother decided she was of no use to the family, and losing her would just be losing one more mouth to feed. He demanded she go out and find a job if she wanted to keep living with them, and the tiny ten-year-old stomped away from the rest of the family, never looking back. While she tried to find a job in the city, she was quietly kidnapped, word never getting back to her brother and sister as to her fate.

Actions leading to Viola's destruction: Destroyed a large part of the basement using her power over earth, which caused her to have a very damaging seizure which nearly killed her.

Story since the destruction of Viola:After the seizure, she relied heavily on the other Dessies to relearn how to walk properly and how to communicate with others through writing. When others left, she tagged along with Emma, on whom she had come to rely. After a year, she regained the ability to walk without aid of another person, after two, she could write full sentences to her friends to talk with them. She helps support herself and Emma by running simple errands for money.

LOL DIDN'T WANT TO ADD TOO MUCH IN CASE IT CONTRADICTED SOMETHING TENTEN SAID.

Bex

fresh to death
AKA
Bex
Alias: Tabitha Sudonim

This made me laugh out loud. I am such an English nerd. >;

I shall get to work on my profile tonight before i go to the pub quiz. :3

Alessa Gillespie

AKA
This made me laugh out loud. I am such an English nerd. >;

I shall get to work on my profile tonight before i go to the pub quiz. :3
It's pronounced 'Suh-do-nym'. :monster:

NoenGaruth

AKA
It's a miracle! Heaven be praised!

*ahem* glad to see ya back, will you be staying?

Sheva Alomar

I'm Alive and on Fire
AKA
Adri, Sir Integra, Fiona, Sango
Omg you guys missed me, I'm so touched. ;_;

Yeah, gonna try to get back into the swing of things: catch up with this and start writing.

Hisako

消えないひさ&#
AKA
WHERE THE FUCK HAVE YOU BEEN FOOL

Kidding ofc :monster: Awesome to have you back. :glomp:

Baldy

000 - 000 - 009
AKA
Sienna, Jenovas-Fifth, Idris
Well, I'll be writing this in school at lunch today, so you just wait - another new bio will be added to the list! :)

Glad to see you back Integra!

EDIT:
I done bio now. :awesome:

Name: Idris Savage
Alias: Genevieve "Jen" Weatherworm

Personality: There are some things that never change – Idris is one of them. She's still the same svelte, silver-tongued mademoiselle she's always been; her smiles are still quirky and comforting, and her wisdom's just as readily given, and she's still happy to just sit down and think on things. Her patience, however, has worsened – several close shaves with the government in the early times of her freedom have caused her to want things done fast, and done properly. Her air of nonchalance has since turned into a defense mechanism – these days, you know you've surprised her if she doesn't look surprised.

Physical Appearance: Idris hasn't grown an inch. After finding that like the metal she masters, her hair is near on impossible to cut without using anything diamond-tipped, she discovered the wonders of a wig. She's now got bone straight, jet black hair that goes to the bottom of her shoulder blades – if anything, it only emphasizes her eyes, which she has made no attempt to hide. Her original emaciation hasn't managed to leave her yet, but she lets her nails grow out a bit. She's grown a fondness for white clothing – summer dresses in particular. On her left wrist is a metal circlet made from the bullets she removed from Eve's body, to remind her of what's happened and that no, she hasn't seen it all—not yet.

Elemental Power: Metal

Physical/telepathic Abilities: Idris has been spending a good part of these four years weaning herself off of Distrum – as such, her abilities have not evolved anything past what they were originally but she is now able to perform a good deal of them without headaches. During the final siege she and the other Destrillians laid to Viola, she also discovered that she has the ability to encase isolated parts of her body in fluid metal – a superstrong, flexible shield. She's been trying to see how much of her body she can cover with it.

History: Idris was the younger of two siblings, belonging to a rich and happy couple. Her brother was older than she by a good half-dozen years. She lived in a grand mansion, surrounded by elegance and taste. Her parents were both kind and intelligent people, and raised their children magnificently. She went to a public school despite her family's wealth, for wealthy though they were, her parents were down to earth and understood that she needed to be exposed to the real world, not sheltered. Life was good.
Then, when Idris was ten, there was a house fire – a fire which, in hindsight, started on very suspicious conditions. The little girl managed to make it just out of her house before, wheezing from smoke inhalation, she collapsed. Viola corps swooped in and stole her away, silently; though all three of her family members survived, they were convinced she had died burning in the house. Nobody ever questioned how the fire began in the first place… or the fact that Idris might be, and was alive, beginning her new life as a Destrillian at Viola.

Actions leading to Viola's destruction: Idris had a couple personal scores to settle, and 'this Vargas character' that Eve had mentioned intrigued her greatly, but before any of this could be acted upon a series of events happened resulting in a state of Derinium, in which she flattened and contracted the entire Violan building once every Destrillian… and perhaps a few others… had been cleared of it. It just about killed her but she bounced back in the end. All that remains of the building itself is a hundred-foot-deep block of solid metal, buried under a thin layer of earth.

Story since the destruction of Viola: The first and only thing in Idris' mind after the escape was to find her family, and she promptly left the rest of the Destrillians with a wave and a kiss goodbye.
Learning that her family had died while she had been caged up was devastating.
Since that revelation, Idris has been tracking all of the other Destrillians and trying to keep them out of trouble. She's never actually revealed herself but she's sure they can feel her… somehow. Idris feels that the remaining Destrillians are the only family she's got left, and so she flits through the shadows at their heels and keeps them safe. She's got a bunch of acquaintances who are always wondering where she's running away to at strange times for no other reason than "just because~", and she's beginning to think that a real friend is needed to prevent loneliness from setting in.

I might do one that encompasses those two minor characters, Aaron and Cynthia, and then one for Dr. Rosenfeld, but we'll see.

Last edited:

Hisako

消えないひさ&#
AKA
So where we at now? Which PCs are we missing?

Bex

fresh to death
AKA
Bex
Thetis, my baby ;.;

I'll get on it, as stated in another thread - i have free time!

NoenGaruth

AKA
So where we at now? Which PCs are we missing?

I think with mains we're just missing bio's for are Thetis, Kerr, Emma and Fiona, tho they can take their time since some have the aformentioned Uni plus people are now also joining the Steampunk one.

@Jenova: Great Bio there for Idris, loved how she levels the Viola building :D

Alex

alex is dead
AKA
Alex, Ashes, Pennywise, Bill Weasley, Jack's Smirking Revenge, Sterling Archer
plus people are now also joining the Steampunk one.
You should join it too :awesome:

I may get my destrillians bio finished tonight. Depends if I can finish it before my pint of milkshake finishes. Once that happens I'm so ready just to collapse in bed.

Baldy

000 - 000 - 009
AKA
Sienna, Jenovas-Fifth, Idris
@Jenova: Great Bio there for Idris, loved how she levels the Viola building :D
Why thank you! XD I was debating on whether or not flattening the thing was a bit too much of a display of power, but then I thought "Ah, hell, she's a Destrillian, let 'er at it."

As for that Steampunk RP I'm gonna have to shift stuff around to make time for it, but it'll work. XD Most of the things I do are of my own volition anyhow, so if I were to just say "I'll do you tomorrow" no harm would be done.

THETIS BIO GOGOGO. :awesome:

Alessa Gillespie

AKA
i-is anything going to be posted? :'<

Top Bottom