Devotion 2.0 - CloudxAerith

Sheepy

Pro Adventurer
fuuuuuuuu.jpg

Ryushikaze

Deus Admiral Parsimonious, PHD, DDS, MD, JD, OBE
AKA
Tim, Ryu
Not quite, Sunny, but if you do believe it is, please, I welcome you to bring it into the debate thread.

Also, painful long neck in 2, and Cloud looks pissed off in 6.

Ryushikaze

AKA
Tim, Ryu
It does to me. Her neck is still too long and thin. Like it's ready to snap.

AKA
Sunna.
@Ryushikaze

Looks fine to me. :hohum: and I thought it was a darling piece of work, some people do have long necks, I always thought Aerith did, now "Painfully long" no, no, no.

Cloud looks happy with his woman in 6, look at those sparkles comin' from behind him XD

Ryushikaze

AKA
Tim, Ryu
She looks like she's got the start of a bushwomen neck in that one picture. There is a long neck, then there is quite something out of proper proportion as well.

As for pic 6, man looks irritated. As if to question "Who is responsible for these sparkles and why are they not yet strangled?"

AKA
Sunna.
She looks like she's got the start of a bushwomen neck in that one picture. There is a long neck, then there is quite something out of proper proportion as well.

As for pic 6, man looks irritated. As if to question "Who is responsible for these sparkles and why are they not yet strangled?"

I guess :huh: I still think it looks fine XD more than fine actually. Eh? Cloud looks happy to me, I don't exactly want him giddy like Zack thats just not Cloud :D

Ryushikaze

AKA
Tim, Ryu
I wouldn't call Zack giddy, but I sort of get what you're talking about, but Real!Cloud is dorky Cloud, not Stern or angry.

And yet, quite a lot of C/A art displays him with what can only be called angry expressions on his face.

AKA
Sunna.
I wouldn't call Zack giddy, but I sort of get what you're talking about, but Real!Cloud is dorky Cloud, not Stern or angry.

And yet, quite a lot of C/A art displays him with what can only be called angry expressions on his face.

Kingdom Hearts series shows us a Stern Cloud and so does AC... and the Novella's. Giddy wasn't the select vocab. Aren't you C/A?

He seemed pretty agro in those games, CoM, KH1 and KH2 it even says Cloud is an Enigma, and doesn't like letting people in.

I can't exactly picture that smiling with 'tickle me pink' on his cheeks.

Ryushikaze

AKA
Tim, Ryu
Kingdom Hearts series shows us a Stern Cloud and so does AC... and the Novella's. Giddy wasn't the select vocab. Aren't you C/A?

I'm not C/A art, which was what I was talking about. And KH and AC show us a Sullen Cloud, though Cloud reverts to his dorky self later in AC and for his short appearance in DoC.
And the novellas show us a dorky Cloud who due to his own issues, becomes sullen and withdrawn, but not really stern.

He seemed pretty agro in those games, CoM, KH1 and KH2 it even says Cloud is an Enigma, and doesn't like letting people in.

I can't exactly picture that smiling with 'tickle me pink' on his cheeks.

I can't imagine the smiling, but given his proclivities...

And I'm not saying Cloud is happy go lucky sunshine monkey, just that he's an introvert dork, not an angry man.

A

Great Old One
Cloud looks fine there, as does Aerith. He doesn't look 'happy,' to me although as he looks stern and solemn. Anyways, I don't even see why we have to go over that, people always have different views on art.

And Cloud is a dork. :awesome: I love dorky Cloud though, more than emo Cloud.

Also, I'm off to find more fan art ~

AKA
Sunna.
I'm not C/A art, which was what I was talking about. And KH and AC show us a Sullen Cloud, though Cloud reverts to his dorky self later in AC and for his short appearance in DoC.
And the novellas show us a dorky Cloud who due to his own issues, becomes sullen and withdrawn, but not really stern.

I meant shipper, you talked about the art like it was well, third person. Not sure if thats the right words.

lets not get in to this, I see the enigmatic Cloud.

Cloud looks fine there, as does Aerith. He doesn't look 'happy,' to me although as he looks stern and solemn. Anyways, I don't even see why we have to go over that, people always have different views on art.

Me either, and true, who's to say whats what maybe other necks are too short.

Alessa Gillespie

a letter to my future self
AKA
Sansa Stark, Sweet Bro, Feferi, tentacleTherapist, Nin, Aki, Catwoman, Shinjiro Aragaki, Terezi, Princess Bubblegum
Cloud doesn't look exactly happy, more just like stern Cloud than anything.
Cloud is too surly for cotton candy, like I said. :awesome: /SH2reference

Ryushikaze

AKA
Tim, Ryu
I meant shipper, you talked about the art like it was well, third person. Not sure if thats the right words.

I really don't ship. I point only where I see the canon directing.
I'm just here for the artz and the snarkz.

And 3rd person is an accurate enough way to refer to how I reference the art, but not quite sure it is for what you're implying.

lets not get in to this, I see the enigmatic Cloud.

Just so long as he's a dork, he can be as enigmatic as he wishes.

Me either, and true, who's to say whats what maybe other necks are too short.

I get on that case too. Though it's more about inconsistency. If everybody has an uberswanneck, then it's not so bad.

Alessa Gillespie

a letter to my future self
AKA
Sansa Stark, Sweet Bro, Feferi, tentacleTherapist, Nin, Aki, Catwoman, Shinjiro Aragaki, Terezi, Princess Bubblegum
Ryu, you're totally just here to be a butt to all of the friendly Cleriths. Buttface. :sadpanda:

Ryushikaze

AKA
Tim, Ryu
Not true. I'm here to make amusing snarky captions to fanart that strike my fancy. It's all about spreading the lulz.

Top Bottom