• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

Devotion 2.0 - CloudxAerith

Channy

Bad Habit
AKA
Ruby Rose, Lucy
The first one looks like Tifa cause of the eyes. Like Mako said, Tifa cosplaying as Aerith. :monster:

Edit: Ryu is God, Mako's a poser.

Last edited:

Isabella

Your Mom
I can think of a certain someone who would love this pic ...

FF7_18.jpg

And I'm not really "in," unless you count random observations once in a while as being in. I don't mind this pairing, though. It's rather cute. I'm just not someone who does a lot of shipping of anything. I only hang out in Faith for the lulz.

Oh, and WTF moved the cookie monsters off the main smilie page? Bastards. :reptar:

Alessa Gillespie

a letter to my future self
AKA
Sansa Stark, Sweet Bro, Feferi, tentacleTherapist, Nin, Aki, Catwoman, Shinjiro Aragaki, Terezi, Princess Bubblegum
I'm totally in. I'm in like the cheerleaders at your old school and their hip-hugging pants. ...Yeah.

Celes Chere

Banned
AKA
Noctis
I think that they are both Aerith. Has anyone felt like there is a big difference between Cloti art, and Clerith art? I don't know what it is exactly, so I can't really explain... The picture with brown hair and brown eyes, doesn't look like Tifa even though her eyes aren't green. The hair is a bit curled like Aerith's, and the way her body is drawn seems to be more like Aerith. That aside, both girls in their fanarts have been drawn wearing pink as well as black, so you can't really say "Tifa never wears pink" =P. For the other one, about it being a different view by the artist on the AC scene- maybe, except this time they've put Aerith in there instead of Tifa. xD It really does not look like Tifa at all, even though peeps may think it looks unclear. It looks more like a Clerith artists style, the boots look like Aerith's, the hair resembles hers more than Tifa's, and the way the body is drawn again makes me think it's Aerith. -whew-

burial.gif

thff7funeral_by_amber_km.jpg

Also, I found this a bit ago, but I'm not sure where it's from. Does anyone know?
aerith-2.jpg

Isabella

Your Mom
Who now? Channy or someone else?
Nah, someone who is fond of flowerfield hookups.

Sorry that was my fault. I asked them to do that since the huge monsters were messing up the forum layout. :whistle:
YOU! :catfight:

Ah, is probably better. CM was being overused and abused.

Alessa Gillespie

a letter to my future self
AKA
Sansa Stark, Sweet Bro, Feferi, tentacleTherapist, Nin, Aki, Catwoman, Shinjiro Aragaki, Terezi, Princess Bubblegum
Because you can't prove he WASN'T there for several hours!
And if he was, he was obviously making love with Aerith, amirite? ...okay, back to Cloud/Aerith. :sadpanda:

Channy

Bad Habit
AKA
Ruby Rose, Lucy
Yeah that's right back to Cloud/Aerith. D=

So uhh... I dunno, I'm really blanking atm right now.

Ravynne Nevyrmore

that one Lucrecia fangirl
AKA
Ravynne
I think those two in question are both Aeris, but I think the second one, done in aqua and white, is Tifa.

My favorite is actually the one where she's straddling Cloud and he's licking her neck. o.O It just seems very passionate yet still affectionate for a Clerith pic. They're usually so sweet and innocent.

And my own desktop wallpaper creation: http://ravynnenevyrmore.deviantart.com/art/Aeris-tribute-wallpaper-73644236

And another cute one that I found:
Interrupted_by_fireworks_by_YamiNoAeris.jpg

@ http://yaminoaeris.deviantart.com/art/Interrupted-by-fireworks-105321220

Not joining. Just like to share pretty art.

Last edited:

Tennyo

Higher Further Faster
Aww now that is a really cute fanart!

And I think the innocence is why I like Clerith art. It's usually so lite and frilly, and the outfits that I've seen people put Aerith in are usually very gorgeous. :)

Frostwave

lil' rice krispies
AKA
Elizabeth, Selda
Anyone know the actually source of the image?

Eh, dunno. I just got it off photobucket. The positioning reminds me of the flowerbed fainting C/T scene, too, but I didn't pay too much attention since it was in the Clerith section.

But it seems like C/A art, based on style. Could be wrong, though.

Also, please sign me up, Channy. I wanna hang, too. ^^

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
Leon S. Kennedy,Terry Bogard, The Dark Knight, Dacon, John Marston, Teal'c
this club could do with a better title.

Celes Chere

Banned
AKA
Noctis
WOW, that date-scene fanart is so adorable. I think I may have a new favorite Clerith fanart. =)

Yes, join the new Clerith Forum! Soon it will be full of activeness and beauty, once it's completed. <3

Love Beyond Death is a good name... <3

Top Bottom