Devotion 2.0 - CloudxAerith

Alessa Gillespie

a letter to my future self
AKA
Sansa Stark, Sweet Bro, Feferi, tentacleTherapist, Nin, Aki, Catwoman, Shinjiro Aragaki, Terezi, Princess Bubblegum
Too bad Tifa popped it Uh I mean too bad Cloud popped it. That one. The one with the external genitalia. Not Tifa.

...erm, I'll just grab my hat.

paoo

♥
More fanarts <3

5379305.jpg

koinaki.jpg

1240996820743.jpg

5729979.jpg

Kikyou

just a fleeting memory
AKA
M-Mira, crackitlackin, Izaya Orihara, SAILOR NARU, Sharon Rainsworth, Mara, Brosuke Hanamura, Commissioner Gordon, Santa Claus, Lenneth Valkyrie
Those arts are really lovely, xNeliel. Did you find them off a site or photobucket? If there was a site, I'd like to go lurk in it. :D

Tennyo

Higher Further Faster
The first and third ones are gorgeous. I just love the colors. <3

But the last one, with the chocobo. That made me go, "Awww!!!!"

Ryushikaze

Deus Admiral Parsimonious, PHD, DDS, MD, JD, OBE
AKA
Tim, Ryu
More fanarts <3

5379305.jpg

Cloud: Every time she gets drunk, I gotta take her home.
Aerith: No more Marmalade Paddington Bear...

Cloud: Aerith, I know you're rockin' the whole earth mother thing, but underarm defoliant. Seriously.

At first I thought the tear was her eye, then a realized it was her tear, which led to this snark.
Cloud: Yes. Such delicious tears. GIVE ME MORE...

Aerith: Nope. Can't tell the difference.
Cloud: It's the one you're riding.
Aerith: Do mean at this very moment, or...?
Cloud: Pervert.

Tennyo

Higher Further Faster
I'm disappointed, Ryu. That second pic looked more like Cloud was staring down her cleavage than smelling her BO. XD

Ryushikaze

Deus Admiral Parsimonious, PHD, DDS, MD, JD, OBE
AKA
Tim, Ryu
I'm disappointed, Ryu. That second pic looked more like Cloud was staring down her cleavage than smelling her BO. XD

Defoliant, Ten, not Deodorant.

...Besides, he had to say SOMETHING so she wouldn't realize that's what he was doing.

Dashell

SMILE!
AKA
Sonique, Quexinos, Pinkie Pie, Derpy Hooves
Okay there was a wedding, I'll get the clips sorted but until then, enjoy this clip from their honeymoon. They seem to try to make the best out of a bad situation...

Tennyo

Higher Further Faster
LOL It's hailing so they decide to go sun bathing? XD

I can just imagine how hard you must be laughing when you catch this stuff. XD

Alessa Gillespie

a letter to my future self
AKA
Sansa Stark, Sweet Bro, Feferi, tentacleTherapist, Nin, Aki, Catwoman, Shinjiro Aragaki, Terezi, Princess Bubblegum
I thought Cloud had brain worms there for a second...

paoo

&#9829;
Those arts are really lovely, xNeliel. Did you find them off a site or photobucket? If there was a site, I'd like to go lurk in it. :D

Oh, I just found them on Photobucket. :awesome:
And those fanarts are adorable, Emily. <3

Tennyo

Higher Further Faster
Yeah, in FFVII every character had a joke weapon. Aerith's was a parasol (umbrella) and Cloud's was a baseball bat with nails. This goes along with Cid's mop, Yuffie's origami shuriken, and I can't remember what everyone else had but they all had one. :)

DrakeClawfang

The Wanderer of Time
Yeah, in FFVII every character had a joke weapon. Aerith's was a parasol (umbrella) and Cloud's was a baseball bat with nails. This goes along with Cid's mop, Yuffie's origami shuriken, and I can't remember what everyone else had but they all had one. :)

Barret had a rocket-fist, Tifa had a white work glove, Red XIII had a hairpin, Yuffie had the Superball (the paper origami was a real weapon), Cait Sith had a Trumpet shell, Vincent has an over-sized silver toy gun, and yeah, Cid's mop. Oh, and Sephy's joke weapon, Masamune.

Top Bottom