Dirge of Cerberus CG Movie DVD???

Pivi

Rookie Adventurer
Hi there!

I was browsing on eBay recently, and I have come across this item:
doc_cgmovie.jpg

What is this...? I'm quite sure it's just a collection of all the CG scenes from the game (thus RIPOFF), but maybe someone knows it better.

Raquelborn

"I slice your ass in 4."
AKA
Raq, Raquel.
It definitely looks like a fake. If you really want to know what's on it though buy it.

Strangelove

AI Researcher
AKA
hitoshura
It looks like a pirated Chinese DVD with the CG scenes from the game. If you look around, you can probably find them for other FF games as well.

The Twilight Mexican

Ex-SeeD-ingly good
AKA
TresDias
This sort of thing gets released (through unofficial means, of course) for every FF. It's just going to be the cutscenes on a disc.

EDIT: Beaten to the punch by less than a minute by hito. =P

Pivi

Rookie Adventurer
Yup, I've looked it up a little, and it's a malaysian dvd, and it's totally unofficial.

And I do not want to buy it, I do not even buy the official books and ultimanias, I was just interested that what the hell is this. :)

Tennyo

Higher Further Faster
Even better. :monster:

Every day I'm surprised that Blue Laguna hasn't been taken down yet. lol

Alessa Gillespie

a letter to my future self
AKA
Sansa Stark, Sweet Bro, Feferi, tentacleTherapist, Nin, Aki, Catwoman, Shinjiro Aragaki, Terezi, Princess Bubblegum
Didnt they make Shenmue film just out of the cutscenes? Dont know if it was official
secretly, I wish they'd finished that series. Come on guys, he JUST got to that place he was looking for in the last game. :C

Makoeyes987

Listen closely, there is meaning in my words.
AKA
Smooth Criminal
Yeah, youtube pretty much rendered such pirate dvds completely obsolete. For those who want to just see the game and not play it, and don't know anyone who has the game itself, they can just check youtube.

But I guess they figure there are still some suckers out there who haven't caught on to that.

Dark and Divine

Pro Adventurer
AKA
D&D
Yeah, youtube pretty much rendered such pirate dvds completely obsolete. For those who want to just see the game and not play it, and don't know anyone who has the game itself, they can just check youtube.

But I guess they figure there are still some suckers out there who haven't caught on to that.

It's possible that, somewhere in the world, there's someone who haven't heard of Youtube yet. :monster:

Cthulhu

Administrator
AKA
Yop
Y' know, there's countries where Youtube is blocked, or where the internet is shit expensive.

Alessa Gillespie

a letter to my future self
AKA
Sansa Stark, Sweet Bro, Feferi, tentacleTherapist, Nin, Aki, Catwoman, Shinjiro Aragaki, Terezi, Princess Bubblegum
Yeah, their name is Kim Dune Rin, and they live in North Korea. They probably haven't heard of the internet as well.
fixxxed

Pivi

Rookie Adventurer
Y' know, there's countries where Youtube is blocked, or where the internet is shit expensive.

Actually the YouTube block kinda pisses me off, because there are YouTube channels which are blocked in my country (Hungary) too. Mostly music channels with official video clips.

Cthulhu

Administrator
AKA
Yop
Actually the YouTube block kinda pisses me off, because there are YouTube channels which are blocked in my country (Hungary) too. Mostly music channels with official video clips.

Anal copyright companies, :monster:. In some countries' laws (and I guess Hungary too) you probably have to pay for such things for each view, even if the record company's put it on themselves.

You're lucky they're only blocking certain channels though.

Top Bottom