Distant Worlds (Uematsu included) in Paris on March 2014

skyrise

get cape. wear cape. fly.
CTRL-alt-del admin told me it was okay to open this thread here and put it up as "hey guys, look upcoming concert, who wants to go?"

so yeah, what he said; anyone else living in Europe here and is interested in going? I shall, even though my savings couldn't be in a funkier funk, I simply must experience this epicness and see Uematsu- a dream since I was this adorable kid.
I was thinking, if by any chance, anyone else going, maybe a meeting could be in order or idk? Yeah, something like that.

Well, that's all folks.

Cthulhu

Administrator
AKA
Yop
Paris is doable by train from where I live, but, keeping my options open. I've never been to any concert at all, evar, :monster:

skyrise

get cape. wear cape. fly.
Paris is doable by train from where I live, but, keeping my options open. I've never been to any concert at all, evar, :monster:
chokingonmypopcorn.gif

well, that might be a good opportunity to start then? it's never too late; and there's another one in berlin, a couple months after the paris one. idk, i feel like i will be regretting for the rest of my life, missing out seeing and hearing uematsu live; god knows when he comes again in europe. (would have killed to see a Black Mages live, but Distant Worlds is still awesome)

p.s doable huh? you sure have a tendency to use phrases that reason a "that's what she said" in reply, lol.

Kuroto

Pro Adventurer
Actually there's already a thread about this concert here.

Flintlock and I are going to be there. We have the tickets already and we're going to be staying in Paris for a week. I can't say for Flint, but I don't mind meeting some fellow TLS members. ^_^

Top Bottom