Do you know how hard it is to log in...

Channy

Bad Habit
AKA
Ruby Rose, Lucy
Ahh, the Orange Islands... such an underrated part of the series. Sail away, Lapras!

Super Mario

IT'S A ME!
AKA
Jesse McCree. I feel like a New Man
I still believe Dragonite can massacre Pikachu :X The anime turned bullshit for me when I found out they had to nerf the big boy for this little shit.

Channy

Bad Habit
AKA
Ruby Rose, Lucy
The anime turned bullshit for me when, after ALL THESE EPISODES, Ash and Pikachu will still come across some newb and get beaten. I mean, Pikachu MUST be lv 100 by now.

Super Mario

IT'S A ME!
AKA
I don't believe cos its a new region, they have to bump it to 0. Also Mewtwo vs. Genesect should have had classic Mewtwo instead of another one, how the fuck did they make another? I love the games, but I only love the series till that episode where Dragonite rolled over for Pikachu.

Super Mario

IT'S A ME!
AKA
I have this theory that Mewtwo is the female specimen while the one we love is the male specimen. How else could Mega Evo Y is only limited to the female voice Mewtwo? If some director is smart and reintroduces classic Mewtwo again, no doubt he will us the X Mega Evo form.

Welcome back! Your name (Channy) rings a bell...somewhere far back. :monster:

And the place must be rocking with the Remake news. It has a purpose again instead of waiting like that lonely girl by the phone, for that one boy to call all weekend. Sounds like SE finally called. :wacky:
Senpai noticed us!

Channy

Bad Habit
AKA
Ruby Rose, Lucy
Yeaaaahhh... Probably not for a good reason though. Maybe use a little mind bleach and erase any memories there may be :wacky: I prefer to start fresh

Russell

.. ? ..
AKA
King of the Potato People
Thanks all, good to be back. Have things changed much over the last 4 years? Are Road and Russell still faceless? Is Aaron still pining after noodz? :wacky:

rFace.gif

:shifty:

Channy

Bad Habit
AKA
Ruby Rose, Lucy
I'm really beginning to wonder if you're human or some sort of creature like The Silence from Dr Who. People may have seen you.... But they forget right after.

Top Bottom