EarthBound(Mother) series

Abortedj

The Crawling Chaos
AKA
Abortedj, The Offender, Abortedjesus, Testicules,
There's a copy of Earthbound sitting at one of my local gameshops for 850$. It's almost as if they're determined to keep it. I wonder how long it's gonna last before some derp empties his wallet on it? :monster:

LOL. I love that game, but it isn't worth half that much. Is it a used copy, or a new in box?

Drax

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Benoist; Captain Highwind
I think the Earthbound games are pretty much auction status at this point.

Abortedj

The Crawling Chaos
AKA
It's used. What a horrifying thought to imagine if it were sealed!

I remember when Best Buy had them on clearance. 5$ a pop. I really wish I would of bought a few of them.

Novus

Pro Adventurer
I tried to play Mother 1, I found it virtually unplayable. I'll move on to Mother 2 since that is much more loved.

Drax

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Benoist; Captain Highwind
I got pretty far in Mother 1, but it would be nice if these things were on handhelds, since grinding is so easy on those things.

Abortedj

The Crawling Chaos
AKA
I tried to play Mother 1, I found it virtually unplayable. I'll move on to Mother 2 since that is much more loved.

Mother 1 requires a ton of grinding. Even then a lot of enemies have instant death attacks, so it is a matter of luck more than anything.

Mother 2 (Earthbound) is much better about that kind of thing, and is better than the first in literally every way. Best RPG from the 16-bit era (imo).

Top Bottom