• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

Evidence to support the fact that Cloud was in fact gay.

CK

buried but breathing
AKA
CK, 2D, wanker
Oh my god, you people just all need to shut up and get a grip.

GF is meant to be for chillaxing. Not elitism and certainly not moderators trying to causing serious business by bursting into tears over the least offending thing in this entire section.

yeah chillax have a session with me.

644132316-004.jpg

Makoeyes987

Listen closely, there is meaning in my words.
AKA
Smooth Criminal
Moderating...in MY General Fuckery?

It's more likely than you think. :monster:

Chillaxing isn't the problem. Just be respectful as you do said chillaxing. Calling someone an idiot for their post isn't nice. So yeah...Being nice and all is not hard to do or wrong to expect.

Last edited:

CK

buried but breathing
AKA
CK, 2D, wanker
I was being as nice as I could possibly be in that situation. I'm not perfect you know and neither are you. :awesome:

Makoeyes987

Listen closely, there is meaning in my words.
AKA
Smooth Criminal
Try harder. Light flaming versus hell fire scorching is still flaming in the end. Consider that the last verbal warning I'm gonna give dude. As you've already said, given the amount of warnings and shit that you've had, you should be suspended. If someone's posting or saying something you don't like, just leave em alone.

CK

buried but breathing
AKA
CK, 2D, wanker
But it's so hard just to sit there and not say something. :(

Alex

alex is dead
AKA
Alex, Ashes, Pennywise, Bill Weasley, Jack's Smirking Revenge, Sterling Archer
Moderating...in MY General Fuckery?

It's more likely than you think. :monster:

Chillaxing isn't the problem. Just be respectful as you do said chillaxing. Calling someone an idiot for their post isn't nice. So yeah...Being nice and all is not hard to do or wrong to expect.

Shut up and get out of my thread you idiot.

CK

buried but breathing
AKA
CK, 2D, wanker
As you've already said, given the amount of warnings and shit that you've had, you should be suspended.

btw not my fault you guys can't get your shit together and enforce the rules equally for everyone. :awesome:

Last edited:
Top Bottom