Fair Weather Zack/Cloud Club.

Tina Armstrong

Rockstar
AKA
Fackbito, RedGloves, Eileen Galvin, Saria, Lady Croft
fucking bodily fluids and drool. This is not attractive.
Can't you at least allow some SWEAT?

I prefer the "cute" clack fanart over the "sexy" clack fanart everyday.
I will probably have to disagree with this since I'm a horny fangirl.

Vivi

Jump Rope Champion
AKA
Vivi, Setzer Gabbiani
I thought I was the only one who loved long haired Zack. :awesome: And I agree about skinny Cloud being a problem, but I think feminine or really young looking Cloud is much, much worse. I've noticed that a really young, feminine-looking Cloud is a lot more popular in Cloud/Sephiroth fanart though.

Tina Armstrong

Rockstar
AKA
Fackbito, RedGloves, Eileen Galvin, Saria, Lady Croft
Cu0nb.jpg
^ I CAN SEE SWEAT. OK?!
Come on, it's natural. They are humans! :monster:

Celes Chere

Banned
AKA
Noctis
7dm6v.jpg

zyK5H.jpg

boSlN.jpg

GY9zC.jpg

8W9pW.jpg

Cu0nb.jpg

Me gusta. Still, some people need to STOP making Cloud look so damn skinny.

They had AC to go by? :monster:
But yeah, I agree. Somehow, Zack with longer hair is way hotter.

Well I mean even before then. <3 There has been Clack fanart since 1997 after all. :awesome: I know a lot of Clack doujinshi's that were made before AC have his hair being real long like that and I love it. >w<

Also sweat and bodily fluids (if not excessive I mean come on no one has THAT MUCH JIZZ LOLOL but Anime style pron has always been over exaggerated with that sort of thing ) are okay, but it's the drool I cannot fucking stand. Gross.

in Cloud/Sephiroth fanart though.

You look at Clephiroth fanart?
/dead to me

Valentyne

zack addict
AKA
shin
i see yubinyasha's art!!! :joy: gorgeous.

uhm.. here's my contribution.. it's my own fanart though. hee. *some*

vampykity.png

tilmorning.png

suspensionr.png

Vivi

Jump Rope Champion
AKA
Vivi, Setzer Gabbiani
tumblr_lu2i5jGE1J1qg5xcio1_500.jpg

I don't really think that sandals are a very good choice for winter, but this is cute nonetheless.

Danseru-kun

Pro Adventurer
I wanna join this club too XD

I'm a huge fan of Zack and Cloud's friendship. It's really touching and they have good chemistry. I'm not really into yaoi or shonen-ai and I only ship het couples. HOWEVER, for some reason, Clack is the only BL pair that gave me the tingles and the vibes :awesome:

My friend who took a vacation in Japan bought be some doujins. Since she knew that I'm a huge Zack fangirl, she picked a doujin with a nice cover not knowing that it was non-explicit Clack :awesome:. Do you guys want some scans? I may be able to provide a few pages.

Danseru-kun

Pro Adventurer
I can't believe you guys made me scan 50 pages worth of Clack. I don't know Japanese but the covers say that the doujin is called "The Cloud Flows and Comes Round the Sky" and was made by Kitsch. A lot of pages needs cropping and I'll release them part by part when they're done. It's divided into four; Midgar, Nibelheim, Church in the Slums and Hill Where Midgar is Faced. And I'm demanding a Cloti doujin in exchange please. ;)

broken link

broken link

Am I doing something illegal by sharing this? :kermit:

Last edited:

Danseru-kun

Pro Adventurer
Be patient Celes, I'm cropping them and adjusting their angles. ^^, They might be out in a few days because I'm a bit busy.

Danseru-kun

Pro Adventurer
The Clack doujin is here! I was too busy to crop them perfectly so I'll leave that to whoever who is willing scanlate this. I also want the doujin to be exclusive to this club as a respect to the one who made the doujin so post or contact me if you want the password.

Link gone!
http://s700.photobucket.com/albums/...lows and Comes Round The Sky/#!cpZZ4QQtppZZ16
frontcover.jpg
backcover.jpg

No matter what I do, the pages are uploaded from the lowest number first. So start at page 4.

Last edited:
Top Bottom