[quote author=CelesChere link=topic=157.msg12877#msg12877 date=1233432106]
I've seen them both drawn as wolves. *O*

I've also seen Cloud as a kitten, too.
[/quote]

My avatar are the kittens :monster:

I would like to see the wolves pic.^_^

A

Great Old One
I wanna join! They're my favorite yaoi pairing! Zack and Cloud are <3.

Cloud's Confession:

Cloud__s____uh____confession_by_kendostick.jpg

Celes Chere

Banned
AKA
Noctis
Hehe, I love that comic. <3

I would like to see the wolves pic.^_^

I never saved it, but if I can find it again I'll be sure to post it. :> I really hope ACC includes that scene they decided to take out that included Zack being upset with Cloud for being so sad. xD

A

Great Old One
... Really? I still can't see anything.
But I can see the other two! So thank you!~~~

Celes Chere

Banned
AKA
Noctis
You're welcome! But if you are seeing the "404" error message, it says "Dragonfly" in bolded text. Just click on that and you'll be redirected. :monster:

A

Great Old One
It just is... white. :(
But thanks again! :monster:
And a lot of members here sure love the Cookie Monster.
:monster:

A

Great Old One
Glomp attack!!!!
How did you do that by the way? Make it a moving signature? Because for my banner on my site, I'm going to attempt for it to be moving -- like that. You know, with the scene with Cloud coming to Tifa after she gets hurt?

Tennyo

Higher Further Faster
Uh, well, first of all I used Photoshop. There is an animation window you can open and so I used that.

As for the clip, I took a bunch of screen shots of the trailer. I had the movie paused and I just went one screen at a time taking screen caps of each frame.

Now I don't know if that is the best way to do it, for I think there is a certain method to being able to get all the frames extracted, but that's how I did it. :monster:

A

Great Old One
So you basically did only screenshots? Wow, you must have done a lot 0_o.
But thanks, I'll try that :)

Tennyo

Higher Further Faster
[quote author=butterflybookmark link=topic=157.msg14179#msg14179 date=1233690962]
So you basically did only screenshots? Wow, you must have done a lot 0_o.
But thanks, I'll try that :)
[/quote]

33 to be exact. :monster:

sephirothpaine

Pro Adventurer
[quote author=Tennyo link=topic=157.msg14124#msg14124 date=1233662381]
I come baring a gift:

clackanimation001.gif

I made it myself. :monster:
[/quote]

lol Zack glomp lol

looneymoon

they/them
AKA
Rishi
[quote author=Tennyo link=topic=157.msg14171#msg14171 date=1233689050]
Uh, well, first of all I used Photoshop. There is an animation window you can open and so I used that.

As for the clip, I took a bunch of screen shots of the trailer. I had the movie paused and I just went one screen at a time taking screen caps of each frame.

Now I don't know if that is the best way to do it, for I think there is a certain method to being able to get all the frames extracted, but that's how I did it. :monster:
[/quote]

If you have Adobe Imageready (which can sometimes come with certain versions of Photoshop) then there's the option of just cutting a selection of a video, and it just auto converts into an animation.

Celes Chere

Banned
AKA
Noctis
Awesome, Tennyo! That's great! It's an endless glomp, and I don't have a problem with that at all. =D

Edit: You should add some clever text to go along with it. :monster:

A

Great Old One
I only downloaded the 30 day trial of Photoshop... I ran out of days... today. :'(

Tennyo

Higher Further Faster
[quote author=looneymoon link=topic=157.msg14312#msg14312 date=1233727885]If you have Adobe Imageready (which can sometimes come with certain versions of Photoshop) then there's the option of just cutting a selection of a video, and it just auto converts into an animation.
[/quote]

Ah, I did not get Imageready. I only got Bridge with my version. D:

Top Bottom