Max Payne

Banned
AKA
Leon S. Kennedy,Terry Bogard, The Dark Knight, Dacon, John Marston, Teal'c
kinda old.

Slowtaku strikes again.

Pixel

The Pixie King
hmmm if they're digging up old stuff like that, i bet they'd feature a trailer for these OTWTAS audiobooks... damnit, hurry up voice actors!!! :P

Although, i bet I'd get a little email from SE if they did

looneymoon

they/them
AKA
Rishi
I haven't seen this! That's pretty cool. I honestly wouldn't mind a remake of PS2 graphical quality so... :monster:

The Twilight Mexican

Ex-SeeD-ingly good
AKA
TresDias
Although, i bet I'd get a little email from SE if they did

I have to wonder. Since you're not planning to make any money off of it and it can't really be said to be a competing product any more than XComp's translations are, I think you'd be fine. Though they technically could make a stink, I don't think they would be bothered.

It'd be hard to prove damages anyway.

Pixel

The Pixie King
There are plenty of Let's Plays on youtube that havent been touched.

I would just be worried about attaching this site to anything

Tennyo

Higher Further Faster
What are you talking about, Force? DF has no story. :monster:

I just wish it didn't have men, either. I really wanted it to be an all-female show. :(

Celes Chere

Banned
AKA
Noctis
All female, why? That'd be boring! Plus, don't you want to see someone female kicking Cloud's ass? (or any other dude for that matter XD)

ForceStealer

Double Growth
Smeh, I didn't care about that. I just don't need all this suspenseful buildup to what's going to amount to nothing at best, but likely stupid.

Kobato

Pro Adventurer
All female, why? That'd be boring! Plus, don't you want to see someone female kicking Cloud's ass? (or any other dude for that matter XD)

^ Thisss.

Show me some sexy men !
:monster: But in all seriousness, if you have all females, you'll reject Auron, Kain Highwind, Cid Highwind, Bartz Klauser, Zidane Tribal, Bathier, Firion, Laguna Loire, Hope, Snow, Zell, Vivi, Locke Cole, Setzer, Edgar & Sabin, Nanaki, Sazh.

I mean... you really don't want those awesome characters ? :/ Not saying the the FF Females suck or are poor, that's quite the opposite, but not having these awesome male characters written above would be.... disappointing.

This is just a guess but Auron could beat Cloud. xD

Edit- I forgot to mention General Leo. ;__; Oh and isn't Vincent Valentine in Dead Fantasy now ?

Elisa Maza

Whomst
Hey, I think Vincent in DF was awesome. And no, I refuse to let DoC colour my expectations.

But we're getting off-topic. =/

Tennyo

Higher Further Faster
^ Thisss.

Show me some sexy men !
:monster: But in all seriousness, if you have all females, you'll reject Auron, Kain Highwind, Cid Highwind, Bartz Klauser, Zidane Tribal, Bathier, Firion, Laguna Loire, Hope, Snow, Zell, Vivi, Locke Cole, Setzer, Edgar & Sabin, Nanaki, Sazh.

I mean... you really don't want those awesome characters ? :/ Not saying the the FF Females suck or are poor, that's quite the opposite, but not having these awesome male characters written above would be.... disappointing.

This is just a guess but Auron could beat Cloud. xD

Edit- I forgot to mention General Leo. ;__; Oh and isn't Vincent Valentine in Dead Fantasy now ?

Then Monty could make another series that's all men? :P lol

Also what? When was Vincent in DF? (did I miss something?)

Tifabelle

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Tifabelle, Nathan Drake, Locke Cole, Kain Highwind, Yamcha, Arya Stark
I liked DF as all women. I wasn't necessarily disappointed when Cloud showed up though. I think I'd like it either way.

Vincent will be coming up in the future episodes.

ForceStealer

Double Growth
The choreography's the point of watching, and the sex of the participants has no bearing on that. I guess the biggest problem with adding dudes is now we'll have to listen to people bitching about who-saves-who and damsels and blah-de-blah.

Last edited:
Top Bottom