Fanart Challenge V: Depict the offspring of two FF characters.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ghost X

I dare say the rules are fairly lax with this one. The child doesn't have to be from that of legit couples. For example, you could draw the offspring of Ultimecia and Quina. I don't care :awesome:. Could even be children of summons or whatever (or a cactaur :wacky:). I'm basically looking for a character with a mix of traits from their FF parents.

You have until the 6th of June.

Farron

If the sky comes falling down
AKA
Hallelujah
I'll try and do this even though I stink at drawing. Get ready for a couple of stick figures lol :P

Hisako

消えないひさ&#
AKA
Satsu, BRIAN BLESSED, MIGHTY AND WISE Junpei Iori: Ace Detective, Maccaffrickstonson von Lichtenstafford Frabenschnaben, Polite Krogan, Robert Baratheon
Cloud x Chocobo

wait nvm

PhantomSephiroth

Pilot of the Sephiroth_Zero
AKA
That damn sephiroth woman
But there's one rule we can be sure of: No Homosexual pairing. Last time I check, it still dosen't give much offspring.

Hisako

消えないひさ&#
AKA
Satsu, BRIAN BLESSED, MIGHTY AND WISE Junpei Iori: Ace Detective, Maccaffrickstonson von Lichtenstafford Frabenschnaben, Polite Krogan, Robert Baratheon
Arnold Schwarzeneggar and Danny DeVito beg to differ

Ghost X

Only about five days to go, folks. I don't think this week'll be busy for me, so I may attempt this =p.

Philco

Pro Adventurer
tumblr_mnrrg7oIDy1s2b5pgo1_400.jpg

Cloud x Lightning = Storm? Yes let's go with Storm.

I think she ought to have inherited some of her parents skills with handling complicated, jigsaw-esque weaponry. Although, apparently she's having some trouble with that thing (whatever it is... I don't know, I was just drawing random shapes :P)

Flintlock

Pro Adventurer
Baby%2BDrawing%2BPictures-792405.jpg

What can I say, babies all look the same to me :monster:

Ghost X

Just to be clear, when I say children, I don't necessarily mean pictures of babies :awesome:. For example, I am a child of my parents, but I am not a baby. Feel free to continue posting pictures of homogeneous babies though.

Octo

KULT OF KERMITU
AKA
Octo, Octorawk, Clarky Cat, Kissmammal2000
Ooh! I just thought of something. Another challenge could be to draw the parent/s of a character. Maybe? This is my way of contributing as I dont have the time to draw stuff.

Octo

KULT OF KERMITU
AKA
Octo, Octorawk, Clarky Cat, Kissmammal2000
Am I the only one getting a Silent Hill vibe from these?

Hisako

消えないひさ&#
AKA
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom