• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

Fancy That in London!

Marcus

Consumed By Darkness
My days off have been authorised

tenor.gif

trash panda

---m(O.O)gle---
AKA
Howl
I just checked a flight from L.A. to London and it’s not as expensive as I thought it would be for an international flight...? Around $500 or so.

I mean...that’s still a lot of money but for some reason I was expecting it to be more like eleventy zillion gil.

If you gots the funds, then hey, go go go. Good memories are better than spending money on tacos every tuesday-er wait, what??? Did I just say that???

Blade

That Man
AKA
Darkside-Ky/Mimeblade
$635 from Milwaukee to London. Not including passport, hotel, bus rides, or eats.

You rich people SUCK!

(My apartment RENT not including utilities is $510 a month)

Carlie

CltrAltDelicious
AKA
Chloe Frazer
You rich people SUCK!

If still living at home to save money and having less than a $1,000 in my bank account qualifies me as rich then I was severely lied to about what that word meant. Dude we just save money to travel and are a smart about finding which routes are better to save money (flying into JFK and then to Heathrow is recommended).

Castiel Strife

Pro Adventurer
If still living at home to save money and having less than a $1,000 in my bank account qualifies me as rich then I was severely lied to about what that word meant. Dude we just save money to travel and are a smart about finding which routes are better to save money (flying into JFK and then to Heathrow is recommended).

That’s exactly what I did. I flew from Houston to JFK and then JFK to Heathrow. Round trip was a little less than $1,000 for me, though. That was also over 7 years ago.

Blade

That Man
AKA
Darkside-Ky/Mimeblade
Dude we just save money to travel and are a smart about finding which routes are better to save money (flying into JFK and then to Heathrow is recommended).
I know it's hard to detect, but there was tongue in cheek in my previous declaration that "rich people suck".

I have a tendency to blurt things out in frustration/envy (I'm a Leo, how you guys doing?), so don't be too bothered by what I say.

Just know that you rich people suck because you didn't invite me along for the trip! (Again, kidding!)

I wanna go to Japan so bad... Akihabara, Game arcades, Manga Shops, an actually Japanese Manga convention or SoftCircle....

I wanna visit Suzaku and stand on the rooftop where Ryu from Street Fighter trained...

I wanna visit the temples and see the Imperial Regalia. ;___;

I just wish I had the money for once in my lifetime.

Top Bottom