• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

FanFiction discussion (split from the LTD thread)

Unlucky

WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN
fic said:
"Then why'd you do that?" sobbed Cloud. "I'm all stinky now...but that's nothing compared to the pain in my heart!"

^This one's gotta be one of my faves.

Ryushikaze

Deus Admiral Parsimonious, PHD, DDS, MD, JD, OBE
AKA
Tim, Ryu
I can never forget spirit lover.
I can never forgive spirit lover, either.

On the subject of fanfic, but of shit I never wrote- I wondered what the OG would be like if Zack never died. Like, critically 'Nope, not gonna swing this sword around for a year or more' injured, but alive enough to make it into Midgar with Cloud and meet back with Aerith.

JayM

Angry Lesbian
Would you like that hypothetical scenario in doujinshi form, or in (long but incomplete for the time being) fanfic form? :)

Unlucky

WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN
I've shared this one before and I know most of you know this already: The Story of Rain Strife by the legendary squirrelking :monster:

It's like a drill to the brain to read it (causes subarachnoid hemorrhage to grammar/ spelling nazis) but I recommend it before watching its read-alongs in YT, like this one:

The Hustle makes a cool victory fanfare, dontcha think :monster:

Unlucky

WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN
Yeah. I'm quite disappointed this was never continued.

I'd like to know the something bad that happened while Rain Strife and balck guy with gun arms were on their way to important city on fire :(

Kermitu Kleric Katie

KULT OF KERMITU
I can never forget spirit lover.
I can never forgive spirit lover, either.
At least it isn't as bad as Artemis's Lover.:monster: (We can discuss non-FF fanfics here right? I'm going to assume so since the thread title is "FanFiction discussion" and not "FFVII FanFiction discussion" or "FF FanFiction discussion".)

Odysseus

Ninja Potato
AKA
Ody
I'm here again but this time it's because of Frank Verdosa. Currently humoring his series for mu next book project, since it seems like the ultimate OG FF7 fandom work. Is Frank like, alive....?

Top Bottom