Fate motherfucking Zero, the best show this year.

Guts

The Black Swordsman
AKA
Aithex, Atom

The characterization, budget, attitude and storyline are just so superb. I recommend this to everyone with even a modicum of taste for anything good. It's perfect. And this is a TV show, despite the budget.

Celes Chere

Banned
AKA
Noctis
I agree with you. I finally got around to seeing Fate Zero recentish. xD I loved the Fate Stay Anime as well as the movie, and I really want to get into the visual novel (I have partly, never finished, never saw every single outcome).
Lancer is so hnnnng. He's always been my favorite. <3 He's even more badass this time around. Now I am not big into fighting scenes ( lol coming from someone that loves DBZ ), but Fate Zero's are just awesome. MAKES ME WANT TO GO BACK TO THE FATE STAY NIGHT NAME CHANGE THEME FROM LAST YEAR~

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
Leon S. Kennedy,Terry Bogard, The Dark Knight, Dacon, John Marston, Teal'c
Original Fate is better imo.

JUST SAIYAN

Sesc

Audiophile
Original Fate is better imo.

JUST SAIYAN

Really :/? I personally hated Fate Stay Night -- the anime adaptation, that is. The Visual Novel was pretty good, though.

And yeah, Fate Zero is pretty awesome.

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
Leon S. Kennedy,Terry Bogard, The Dark Knight, Dacon, John Marston, Teal'c
eh doesn't bug me.

Night has so much content it can adapt from.

Cthulhu

Administrator
AKA
Yop
This thread is worthless without links to torrents :monster:.

First impression (and I'm no anime fanboy / expert): Fancy graphics / animation, but seems a bit (overly?) slow.

Celes Chere

Banned
AKA
Noctis
Yeah, I don't mind stuff being left out of FSN either. There's no way they can put EVERYTHING. But I liked Fate Stay Night so much I finished it in two days, without stopping. So basically I watched it all night until like 9am or so then passed out. Fate Zero I am very interested in, but I find I'm not as pulled in as the original. DESPITE ALL THE LANCER.

Sesc

Audiophile
Do you hate it because they left so much shit out of it? XD

Nah. I watched the anime before I played the VN, so when I was watching it I didn't really know how faithful of an adaptation the series was. I hated the anime mainly because I didn't like the Fate route (the scenario which anime was primarily based on).

And Shirou annoys the shits out of me.

Celes Chere

Banned
AKA
Noctis
People_Die_if_they_are_killed_so%20hard%20motivator.png

Top Bottom