• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

Favorite Anime/Manga

Tashasaurous

Tash for Short
AKA
Sailor Moon, Mini Moon, Hotaru, Cardcaptor Sakura, Meilin, Xion, Kairi, Aqua, Tifa, Aerith, Yuffie, Elena, Misty, May, Dawn, Casey, Fiona, Ellie
Favorite anime:

(1)Sailor Moon 1990's with the DiC English Voice Cast(because I always preferred Terri Hawkes as Sailor Moon). I was so miffed when Viz Media re-dubbed the entire anime and erasing the history of everything the other voice actors, including Vince Corazza(voice of Tuxedo Mask who also voices Ienzo/Zexion in the Kingdom Hearts franchise) had worked so hard at. I have the full box set of all the seasons including the un-English dubbed fifth season, plus all three movies with the original English Cast.

None the less, love the series, love the characters, just wish they continued it, and I'm gonna give the upcoming Sailor Moon Eternal movie a chance since the first and season character designer of the first anime is behind the designs of the Sailor Moon Crystal anime(the first two seasons were...um...not that good in story and character designs, the third season was admittedly an improvement in both story and design wise).

(2)Cardcaptor Sakura with the first English Voice Cast(under the title of Cardcaptors including the first movie). Loved the second movie and the Clear Card Anime, but the English Cast...not so great in my opinion for both.

(3)Pokemon. Love the characters and most of the Pokemon, and most of the storylines. Only downsides and exceptions: Re-cast from season 9 to present day(to me, Veronica Taylor will always be Ash), the redesign of Ash's eyes in the Black and White arc(wasn't too keen on the story of that arc either or the games), and the complete character designs of the Sun and Moon Arc because it looks terrible. Just hope if Ash goes to the Galar Region(most likely not this time) that the character designs are at least like the XY Arc.

I didn't mind the Origins Special anime, and definitely love the Mystery Dungeon anime, just sad that they didn't continue it since the ending of Explorers of Sky: Beyond Time and Darkness.

Favorite Manga:

Kingdom Hearts Manga: Absolutely a total favorite! Can't wait for when KH3 Manga finally comes out(though it'll most likely be the end and there won't be a KH4 Manga even when that game comes out...in the next 13 or 14 years.) I think 358/2 Days and KH2 are my favorite of the Manga, even though I got all of them.

Cardcaptor Sakura Clear Card: Because it's the only way to find out what happens next since the anime won't continue, because rather than doing a second season, all everyone who followed the anime are getting is CD Drama, which is a bummer.

Pokemon Adventures: Kind of dark, but very cool too. Got myself the first volume months back.

Theozilla

Kaiju Member
If anyone keeps up with the manga Golden Kamuy the latter half of the most recent chapter that was released was essentially this Key & Peele sketch ?

Top Bottom