• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

Favorite FFVII Fanart

chocobo_joe_by_ghostfire.jpg

- Source

trash panda

---m(O.O)gle---
AKA
Howl
Oh wow. I've been oggling over this for a good while. :monster:

It encourages the idea that short people and tall people can have smoochy moments without some degree of acrobatic talent. <3

AvecAloes

Donator
The most acrobatic thing I&#8217;ll do for a kiss is stand on my top toes...but sometimes I like to be difficult and force them to come to me :monster:

Mage

She/They
AKA
Mage
Oh wow. I've been oggling over this for a good while. :monster:

It encourages the idea that short people and tall people can have smoochy moments without some degree of acrobatic talent. <3

I think you'll find that if Zack hadn't shuffled off the mortal coil prematurely, he would have been severely afflicted with a hunchback in later life. :monster:

Mage

She/They
AKA
Mage
I need to see Vincent or Cid spreadeagled on a motorbike to balance out this shit now. Also those earrings are wrong and it grieves me.

Mage

She/They
AKA
Mage
It looks like someone spent their y00f staring at a Backstreet Boys poster and then imagined all the FF dudes to look like that. :monster:

fancy

pants
AKA
Fancy
shit meant to post this like a day or two earlier haha.
Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays errbody.
B5tDItwCYAAXiMH.jpg

Not necessarily a fan of this rendition, but the simple fact that there is so little Hellmasker fanart makes me appreciate this random find.

helmasker.JPG

- Source

Top Bottom