Favorite FFVII Fanart

Trams

Rookie Adventurer
AKA
Shiara
I drew most of it, yes -- I did NOT steal any of this even though there might be some resemblance to other characters/heroes. It's called *INSPIRATION*, buffoon. Getchu some.

fancy

pants
AKA
Fancy
this is making my whole life lmfao i would soo be okay with this

tumblr_nyx2b8Av5v1qinbyso1_500.png

tumblr_nyx2b8Av5v1qinbyso3_r1_500.png

"I would be 100% okay if Square Enix redesigned Tifa like how they redesigned Barret (even if its too dark to wear sunglasses)."
––dansome0203

Master Bates

Do you enjoy your life?
AKA
Mr. Koiwai
Remake Tifa in a FF Tactics-artstyle is the thing I never knew I needed, until now:
D9l3B7rVAAEuBLN.jpg

Source

MY FAVORITE FEMALE FF CHARACTER DRAWN IN THE STYLE OF MY FAVORITE FF GAME!

OH WOW THIS IS PERFECT!

Makes me kinda wish she's in FFT just so I can recruit her. I bet she'd be classified as a monk (my favorite FFT class; always had my Ramza as a monk). But then maybe not because Cloud and Aerith are there also, and I don't wanna see FFT get dragged into another FFVII LTD (LOOK! TIFA'S WEARING A RIBBON IN HER HAIR TOO! AERTI IS REAL!).

Cannon_Fodder

Pro Adventurer
I've been wanting to write a series of shorts about Aerith and Red XIII, but I haven't had time and I haven't written any fiction in years. I think fanart of those two could be really cute and a different sort of challenge if you're interested.

Cannon_Fodder

Pro Adventurer
I was thinking more of them trying to bond after their original (very awkward) encounter. I know that didn't happen in the game, and was one of Red's regrets, but I'd like to see him showing her around Cosmo Canyon or comforting her after Gongaga. Maybe she could be the one who dresses him for the cargo ship, or brings him some cold water in Costa del Sol.

Top Bottom