• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

Favorite Horror Films

looneymoon

they/them
AKA
Rishi
I really like Hellraiser, eben though I only saw the first one. I thought the designs of the demon people were cool :monster:

Other than that... I can't really think of alot that stick out in my mind. I like 28 Days/Weeks Later, Saw, The Shining, The Ring and some others. I'm sure there are others, but I'm not too sure of their names. My friend is a really big Dario Argento/classic Hollywood monster movies fan, and I've liked a few of them.

Purple

Charmed
Ooh. I love the Ring too (the Japanese version) I never knew Asian horror flicks were that scary. Couldn't sleep with the lights off for days.

looneymoon

they/them
AKA
Rishi
To be honest, the only Asian horror flick I've seen that I thought was scary was the Ring, and the one Takashi Miike movie I saw (Audition). Everything else was meh. I thought the American remake of the Ring was scary too, but that's maybe because I saw it first.

Super Mario

IT'S A ME!
AKA
Jesse McCree. I feel like a New Man
Pulse (OM), Dawn of the Dead (2004) And basically most zombie movies.

*Original, not remake

Top Bottom