Favourite Area?

Flintlock

Pro Adventurer
The Highwind, because it can take me pretty much anywhere else in the game pretty quickly.

Also, I'm surprised no one's said Gold Saucer.

The Gold Saucer felt like a place where everyone was forced to have fun, rather than being allowed to find it naturally. The music got annoying very quickly and its location made it very time-consuming to race Chocobos, go back to the stable, mate them, feed them, and go back to racing them. Also, the owner's a bit of a jerk who gives people life imprisonment without a fair trial :P

Lord Kesharq

Late night user(coffee!)
AKA
Lostlord, Lewisito
Forgotten Capital for me, well pretty much everywhere in the game was amazing...just have to say that the music in that game was beautiful and pretty much made every place in the game amazing.

SirVival

Pro Adventurer
Also, I'm surprised no one's said Gold Saucer.

Heck I completely forgot. Objectively speaking Gold Saucer is probably the most interesting "city" after Midgar. Comparing the two, Gold Saucer is almost as exciting and grandioso. Some of the most thrilling moments plot-wise happen there, not to mention you could actually have a lot of fun in GS. I also recall it was the only place to give the game something close to multiplayer value (not to say it was needed, but, it's there). We used to compete with my friends in the multitude of minigames.

The damn grinding of minigames just makes the place a pain in the ass.

Top Bottom