FF Collections

Ite

Save your valediction (she/her)
AKA
Ite
@Avinacode101 Great collection! I love the second-from-the-left Vincent in Close Up 2 — the one in front of the huge dirge boi. The mantle of his cloak looks so billowy, and the colours really pop ^_^

Also that he’s holding what looks like a Glock lol

Odysseus

Ninja Potato
AKA
Ody
1643026482829991.jpg
I didn't know this existed. I'm scared lol.

Avinacode101

Lv. 25 Adventurer
Avina, which empty cabinet will you put the Fantasy Toys 1:1 Sephiroth bust in?! :hohum:
1643026482829991.jpg
I didn't know this existed. I'm scared lol.

So I already have it on pre-order…

It’s probably going to go on my bookcase in the living room that currently holds my pikachu plushies. Once I get my next figure, I’ll be putting pikachus in storage xD

@Avinacode101 Great collection! I love the second-from-the-left Vincent in Close Up 2 — the one in front of the huge dirge boi. The mantle of his cloak looks so billowy, and the colours really pop ^_^

Also that he’s holding what looks like a Glock lol

I believe that’s Quicksilver, his starting weapon in the OG.

Last edited:

Avinacode101

Lv. 25 Adventurer
Really? Everywhere I've checked seems to indicate they're not selling it.

EDIT: Yeah, if you found a place saying they're selling it for $3000, you got scammed.

Found a legit site. Put in a preorder first, will cancel if it starts to look fishy, same as my other figurines, but so far the studio has sold plenty of their other busts through resellers I trust. Doesn’t seem like Seph would be any different. Thanks for looking out though!

Makoeyes987

Listen closely, there is meaning in my words.
AKA
Smooth Criminal
My collecting has taken a hiatus but I am 100% loving the Tactics love. Those look fucking phenomenal. If I didn't still have my War of the Lions Trading Arts I'd be beelining to preorder.

But I can do without for now. I'll leave some more for the fans who weren't so lucky in 2004 :monster:

Could we also get an FF Tactics Cloud bring arts for the fans so downbad for VII, they deadass added Cloud to their party, leveled him up to Lv 100 from Lv1, and actually USED him? Please? LOLOL

Nanaki Skywalker

Kate Lord of the Sith
AKA
Tarkatan Trash
All we got so far is Ramza (Ch1 outfit), Delita (Ch2-4 outfit), and of course Agrias. Obviously I chose Agrias since she's one of my favorite characters. I think it's safe to assume Orlandeau would be be next, but I'm hoping for Meliadoul (since her face turn was my favorite moment in FFT).

Last edited:

LNK

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Nate
Not final fantasy, but does anyone know where I can get some of these? There's one listing on ebay, but it's for $100 a pack.

Attachments

• chrono-trigger-promo-prism-card-pack_1_6ab3f2c3cd85dc9fea305fd61f25647a.jpg
    chrono-trigger-promo-prism-card-pack_1_6ab3f2c3cd85dc9fea305fd61f25647a.jpg
    34.4 KB · Views: 3

LNK

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Nate
Hell yeah with that FFIX merch rep!!!! :monster:

Looks awesome!

Curious, what number is yours?

Did you end up getting one? I really want one, but idk about that price tag. 9 is my favorite game, but over 1000 for a small statue? :no:

Makoeyes987

AKA
Smooth Criminal
Yeah, I have one. I pre-ordered it when it first opened up and got it a year ago. I posted it like 4 pages back with my whole collection but here it is.

2448540.jpeg

Mine is #654. It was actually under a grand when ordered on the S-E site. They offered 10% off so it was actually like 800 or so. But now it's inflated significantly in price. Dunno if Tsume is still selling it.

LNK

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Nate
ok, that's right. I didn't remember if you ended up getting it or not. I should've just got one on SE when I had the chance. I still have a lot of member points that haven't been used.

A site is selling it for $1800 right now:wallbanger:

Leafonthebreeze

Any/All
AKA
Leaf
So we're moving, which means looking through all my stuff again, and I dug this out from behind the TV. It's the closest thing to a FF "collectors item" that I have, although it's def not worth anything considering the state I've let it get into (it's come with me across 10 house moves, soon to be 11). It definitely had a copy of On The Way To A Smile as well but I have no idea where that is. I know that back in the day when I was on Genesis Awards, I was the only person who'd read it. The "reminiscence of FFVIi" special feature was my first introduction to the OG.

Anyway, have some 2007 nostalgia.
20220415_194737.jpg

20220415_194743.jpg
20220415_194746.jpg
20220415_195547.jpg
20220415_194842.jpg

Makoeyes987

AKA
Smooth Criminal
I remember that, I still have mine too!

Really a shame they didn't give us fans in the west a more badass collector's edition like Japan got. The Advent Pieces set was amazing. Really wish I got one.

Sadly we only got a DVD box, postcards and two books.

Your box's condition looks pretty good, considering it's age!

Leafonthebreeze

Any/All
AKA
Leaf
It was the fanciest DVD I owned at the time! I think my Dad might have brought it back from a work trip to America for me, either just before or just after I got DoC, so I can't remember if I watched this first or played that - possibly I was partway through Dirge when I watched it.

Last order was extremely confusing with that context...

Top Bottom