FF Couple Tournament Round 1: Squall/Rinoa vs Squall/Cloud

Has anyone else noticed how similar Tifa. Rinoa, and Garnet look?

• Squall/Rinoa

Votes: 14 73.7%
  • Squall/Cloud

Votes: 5 26.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Ghost X

jerry-and-george.jpg

Tennyo

Higher Further Faster
I'm torn.

I'm not a fan of Squinoa, however, we don't exactly have any basis for Squoud. :P

But why does the poll say, "Has anyone else noticed how similar Tifa. Rinoa, and Garnet look?"

Octo

KULT OF KERMITU
AKA
Octo, Octorawk, Clarky Cat, Kissmammal2000
Going with canon here. Squall/Cloud sounds like a nightmare.

Splintered

unsavory tart
I'm no Squall/Rinoa fan but I'd vote for cancer before I vote Squall/Cloud. Could you imagine the relationship?

Cloud: ....
Squall: whatever
*stares at the opposite wall... romantically*

Octo

KULT OF KERMITU
AKA
Octo, Octorawk, Clarky Cat, Kissmammal2000
Yeah Rinoa is a bit annoying not as annoying as Selphie but coupled with Squall I think they almost almost balance out.

Cloud and Squall would just sit about craawwwlling in their skins. Ugh. I bet they'd even have indifferent sex together. Instead of cum it would just be sort of....dust.

So no u :monster:

Farron

If the sky comes falling down
AKA
Hallelujah
Rinoa sort of helps Squall come out of his shell and his walls and he becomes less anti-social because of it and even if Rinoa and Squall break up in the future I can sort of see them still being friends. TBH I don't see non- KH Squall *I'm not calling him Leon* and Cloud getting along. Cloud and Squall's views and attitudes on life would probably clash. Though it's hard to tell since they don't live in the same universe and Dissidia Squall is more like Squall before Rinoa helped him.

So canon pairing.

I Am Not Me

The Mean Clack
AKA
Mei, Koibito, Stalker, Little Dude, Nami
Cloud and Squall would just sit about craawwwlling in their skins. Ugh. I bet they'd even have indifferent sex together. Instead of cum it would just be sort of....dust.

So no u :monster:

I'm no Squall/Rinoa fan but I'd vote for cancer before I vote Squall/Cloud. Could you imagine the relationship?

Cloud: ....
Squall: whatever
*stares at the opposite wall... romantically*

Best posts I have ever seen about Squall/Cloud. Ever. :awesome: I love you guys.

I voted for Squall/Cloud, by the way, because I ship them for their hotness, not their personalities. :wackymonster:

It's what yaoi is all about, baby. Pure homosexual hotness. :desu:

Top Bottom