tumblr_lx4o438mIV1qbj01ko1_500.jpg

tumblr_lvv4rz6hkS1r1uj5io1_500.jpg

tumblr_lwjsd8z1Qx1qh1xfao1_500.jpg

tumblr_lwfiyl3wbJ1qgrjkpo1_500.png

tumblr_lwjs9bfGti1qh1xfao1_500.jpg

tumblr_ln3y2qg1cR1qhgxqlo1_500.jpg

tumblr_lwlrapTttO1r8yfs7o1_500.jpg

Ghost X

You peoples are finding really good pictures.

@Octo: Reno's face in Rude's crotch. Amusing, indeed.

Fangu

Great Old One
Every time I see Cloud in the same pic as Lightning my brain stops working.

It's like - on some levels they're like the same person to me, so to me it looks so ridiculously out of place X)

It's an awesome pic though! Must have taken a long time to finish.

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
Leon S. Kennedy,Terry Bogard, The Dark Knight, Dacon, John Marston, Teal'c
Nice rendering but the artist should study anatomy more. Her shoulders are fucked up

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
I look at everything.

Also wow deja-vu.

I think I've said this to you before.

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
Also now that I look again, it seems her right boob is smaller than the left.

Fangu

Great Old One
Also, her left (our right) arm should be tilted more back. And there is something weird with her navel.

But other than that it's a stunning picture and I love love the outfit and colors!

Octo

KULT OF KERMITU
AKA
Octo, Octorawk, Clarky Cat, Kissmammal2000

Yeah, I think its a shading thing, theres quite a dark shadow under the left boob, even though thats closer to the lightsource, then the shadows on her right side are all a bit flat?
And there is something weird with her navel.

I think thats a stylistic thing, you see it a lot in anime style stuff. The whole vertical line thing, I think its a little long here, and they probably shouldn't have made it so dark.

Also the lace thing on her arm seems twisted? We shouldn't really be able to see all the lacing from where we are, some of it should dissappear behind her elbow.

It is a really nice pic though! :lol:

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
There's that weird shadow on her left leg too, looks like a bruise on her thigh.

I hate to break it to you, Dacon, but that's actually pretty realistic. Women do normally have one boob bigger than the other, like most people have one foot bigger than the other. It's just that on the majority of women the difference is not that easy to see.

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
I hate to break it to you, Dacon, but that's actually pretty realistic. Women do normally have one boob bigger than the other, like most people have one foot bigger than the other. It's just that on the majority of women the difference is not that easy to see.

Um, duh? Hell even if it was something I had not known before, I'd know from all of the times Rishi and other women I know have complained about their breasts :awesome:

It's the same with faces really. If you split a person's face down the middle and compare one side to the other, you'll notice they look different.

But that's not the goal of idealized figures in artwork, especially one as stylized as this, and thus it looks glaring when juxtaposition-ed on the rest of the picture.

No one in real life has any perfect symmetry in anatomy.

Take a look at a lot of laborers and you'll notice a good bit of them have bigger right arms than left arms, because they use that arm more than the other. Hell MY right arm is bigger than my left.

Last edited:

Octo

KULT OF KERMITU
AKA
most people have one foot bigger than the other.

113201_340.jpg

Nooooo! Now I have something else to fret about.....where is my tape measure?!

Yeah, its true about the boob thing, I don't know which of mine is the errant one though. Nobody will help me weigh them.

However in the world of fanart: All bewbs must be perfectly symmetrical at all times!

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
However in the world of fanart: All bewbs must be perfectly symmetrical at all times!

Perfect symmetry is valued in a lot of art, especially professional commercial art.

Octo

KULT OF KERMITU
AKA
That too, of course. It kind of freaks me out about how from a scientific standpoint they managed to prove that people find symmetrical faces etc the most beautiful, given that nobody actually has perfect symmetry....its like its something nature/evolution is striving for, and I don't know why....

Alls I know is my descendants are fucked :monster:

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
That too, of course. It kind of freaks me out about how from a scientific standpoint they managed to prove that people find symmetrical faces etc the most beautiful, given that nobody actually has perfect symmetry....its like its something nature/evolution is striving for, and I don't know why....

Alls I know is my descendants are fucked :monster:

I don't know about all that, that well above my pay grade :monster:

If we're striving for perfect symmetry in appearance then pretty much everyone is fucked.

Just looking at a lot of professional models, a lot of them are funny looking as hell without their perfect camera angles and shoop masters.

Octo

KULT OF KERMITU
AKA
Just looking at a lot of professional models, a lot of them are funny looking as hell without their perfect camera angles and shoop masters.

Theres one model, I don't know what her name is but she looks like a young Viggo Mortensen when hes had a good shave, and its only because shes like 6ft and weighs 90lbs that shes a model at all :(

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
Theres one model, I don't know what her name is but she looks like a young Viggo Mortensen when hes had a good shave, and its only because shes like 6ft and weighs 90lbs that shes a model at all :(

Lolwhat I kinda wanna see this strange homunculous

Octo

KULT OF KERMITU
AKA
She appears in hair magazines loads, but I know shes a catwalk model. Anyway, If I did find a pic everyone would just say 'wtf she doesn't look like that you fat jealous loser!' :monster:

Masamune

Fiat Lux
AKA
Masa

Yeah but catwalk models don't need to be attractive. They just need to be coat hangers.

Top Bottom