FFVII in a Day

Ami

Playing All The Stuff!
AKA
Amizon, Commander Shepard, Ellie, Rinoa Heartilly, Xena, Clara Oswald, Gamora, Lana Kane, Tifa Lockhart, Jodie Holmes, Chloe Price.
Congrats, Lex! Yeah, I tried to stay up as long as I could and was gradually getting quieter in the commentary, so that had to be my cue to leave. But I knew you'd get it done!

And I do agree with Flint; there really DO need to be events like this.

Carlie

CltrAltDelicious
AKA
Chloe Frazer
We were at the edge of our seats in the final fight with Sephiroth when he did Super Nova and Tifa was dead and Cid and Cloud had lowish health and Super Nova took about 5 minutes but Lex survive and finished off like a boss.

Marcus

Consumed By Darkness
Thanks for letting me be a part of this Lex was great to be on call for a few hours. Well done on finishing the game, Ami told me you finished at around 4am.

Sorry I couldn't stick around til the end but I was dead at 1am xD

Lex

Administrator
The in-game time for disc 1 was around 6 hours because I did a lot of extra stuff. Last year it was between 4 and 5 hours IIRC.

Fangu

Great Old One
Hahaha omg I don't even remember being on the stream the second time

Not drinking again for a decade

ultima espio

Pro Adventurer
You must have had some determination to get through that in a day. I could maybe do it in a week at a push, but not a day :P

I was watching up until the Sector 5 Reactor. I always wondered...if Biggs, Wedge and Jessie jumped off the train after you, how did they get there before you?:P

ForceStealer

Double Growth
Because Biggs and them actually took the train all the way to their destination, or at least closer. You had to walk it.

Sorry I missed this Lex, soundss like it was fun.

Top Bottom