FFVII in non-FF7 related media

looneymoon

they/them
AKA
Rishi
I searched for similar threads like this and didn't find any. I thought it might be fun to dump things you find that reference FF7 :monster: It might be an interesting ongoing IMDB/Wikipedia type article for the site if there isn't one already.

I'm just gonna dump these two Youtube clips right now:

Lex

Administrator
Surprised no one has posted this yet (as far as I could see) but Stephen Colbert's band played Bombing Mission last night:

Go to the 9 minute mark (pitch is changed for copyright avoidance)

ChipNoir

Pro Adventurer
That could also just as likely be that one track from Chrono Trigger. Uematsu had a lot of cross polination between VII and CT's OST for the bits he did.

Ite

Save your valediction (she/her)
AKA
Ite
From Disney’s Wreck-It Ralph a blink-and-you’ll-miss-it wall graffiti:

98b13f86bb80101fa6a31b33cec27727--wreck-it-ralph-final-fantasy.jpg

Lex

Administrator
That could also just as likely be that one track from Chrono Trigger. Uematsu had a lot of cross polination between VII and CT's OST for the bits he did.

Which track? I'm familiar with the CT soundtrack and I don't recall anything sounding like that particular segment from bombing mission.

Flintlock

Pro Adventurer
I watch Late Show clips every day – including from that episode – but they never upload the musical parts so I completely missed that. >_>

Edit: it is definitely Opening – Bombing Mission. I have a VPN so I checked it out on the CBS website (it's at the first break).

Last edited:

AvecAloes

Donator
OH MY GOD

THAT IS IT

THAT IS EXACTLY IT

I KNEW I LOVED STEPHEN COLBERT BEFORE BUT

NOW

NOW I KNOW HE IS MY ONE TRUE LOVE

Top Bottom