• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

FFVII: Midgar v3.0 (Fan-Game Mod)

kuro

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Kuroshu / Kuroato
Logo1.jpg

Final Fantasy VII: Midgar v3.0 (a total conversion mod for Star Wars Jedi Knight)

it's awesome! 3rd person action game, with almost all of Midgar fully re-created, explorable, with mini-quests, supports single and multiplayer gameplay, best of all you can play as CLOUD, TIFA, YUFI, THE TURKS, and even SEPHIROTH!! O and let me not forget to mention all the Weapons are also included! from the Original Buster Sword to Advent Children Style Weapons!

This has been out for atleast 3-4 years now! Doesn't seem like it has gotten a whole lot of publicity, so i added it to my FFVII fan-game site. http://www.ff7online.net

i'm also hosting a dedicated server for this game / mod, and hoping to build a gaming community for it!

so come check out the details, download the mod, and join the fun!

check it out! http://www.ff7online.net

Last edited:
Many of the snapshots feel like something taken out of a beta-version of an FFVII remake. A pleasant sight for the eyes.

Dana Scully

Special Agent
AKA
YACCBS, Legato Bluesummers, Daenaerys Targaryen, Revy, Kate Beckett, Samantha Carter, Matsumoto Rangiku
Woah, that's a pretty sick mod. I lold at the part in the trailer where Cloud and Seph drive into each other and the bikes explode while Cloud does a dramatic death flop.

Dashell

SMILE!
AKA
Sonique, Quexinos, Pinkie Pie, Derpy Hooves
haha that's awesome! Yuffie's looking good :D then again she always does.

kuro

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Kuroshu / Kuroato
Woah, that's a pretty sick mod. I lold at the part in the trailer where Cloud and Seph drive into each other and the bikes explode while Cloud does a dramatic death flop.

LMAO ya!!! :lol:

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
Leon S. Kennedy,Terry Bogard, The Dark Knight, Dacon, John Marston, Teal'c
Oh hay, I remember this mod, I didn't know it was still going

kuro

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Kuroshu / Kuroato
If anyone is interested... i'm look for someone to help me promote my Midgar v3.0 Dedicated Server, and seeking one additional admin for the server!

as admin, basically you get to kick people out lol! and also just monitor the server stability, if it crashes you would have access to restart it from a web console at artofwarcentral.com

there is payment of any sort for this role... just all for the love of FFVII and being part of building a gaming community for this mod. i'm actually paying for the server, just $9 a month for 10 slots, not bad... i will increase it as the user base increases and add a donatate link on the website or something

let me know.. = )

X-SOLDIER

Harbinger O Great Justice
AKA
X
Looks REALLY neat.

I actually think I'll try to grab a copy of Jedi Academy in the upcoming weeks and check it out. You guys need a Zack character model though. ;)

X :neo:

kuro

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Kuroshu / Kuroato
I think there may be a Zack Model... I'll look into it... ; )

kuro

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Kuroshu / Kuroato
Looks REALLY neat.

I actually think I'll try to grab a copy of Jedi Academy in the upcoming weeks and check it out. You guys need a Zack character model though. ;)

BOOOO!!! SORRY FOR THE BAD NEWS!! but... there is no ZACK Model.... = (

i'm sure someone from the Star Ware Jedi Knight Mod Community could be hired to create a Model... just i don't think i have the cash to invest in that one!

If you do, let me know and i'm pretty sure I could find someone to create a model for you, then I will include him in this Mod... I don't think it would take long as their are multiple cloud models available that someone could use as reference to remodel a Zack.

X-SOLDIER

AKA
X
Do you have contact with anyone who created the mod that I might be able to chat with about a few things?

kuro

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Kuroshu / Kuroato
No I tried to find his contact info, sent emails to email address that i found, but no luck just got bounce backs. He has a website, but strangely enough there is not way to contact him there as well... strange!

im sure i can find someone in the mod community to get it done for a price... i'm sure maybe anywhere between $50 - $100 at most would get us a Zack Model! Let me know and i'll try to get someone for hire.

X-SOLDIER

AKA
X
I'm sure if we get in contact with him, it would be pretty simple to get it up on ModDB, or somewhere, and get some folks interested in it who could just make the models. The big thing about the modding community is that you have to stay AWAY from making any money on anything that involves someone else's Intellectual Property.

Even in the case of Project Revolution, making StarCraft BroodWar out WarCraft 3, where both were owned by Blizzard managed to coast by, though it was eventually abandoned due to restrictions in the WC3 software. I did a lot of PR and spread word around for the for a good long time back when it was active.

Either way, if we get any significant sort of activity on this Mod & your server, I don't think that it's TOO inconceivable to suspect that someone who would be able to make modifications would come along.

We'll see where things go in the next little bit.

kuro

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Kuroshu / Kuroato
cool! =) ya great idea...

i just left a message on the Blog Site of the Creator of this Mod, hopefully he gets back to me.

if not, do you think we would be able to still upload it to ModDB as long as we give credit?

NoenGaruth

That Guy With The Midgar Model
AKA
NoenGaruth, Stolz, Blitzwing, Ryoko Asakura, Judge Magister Gabranth, Col. Hans Landa, Itsuki Koizumi, Treize Khushrenada
Ah Midgar 3.0, I remember that, mainly cause I made Rufus and The Turks for it :p

kuro

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Kuroshu / Kuroato
NICE!!!!!! = ) AWESOME!!! WHATS UP!! and thank you for your contribution to this mod!!

X-SOLDIER

AKA
X
I'd figured that you had a hand in this Noen.
(You should make me a Zack one :awesome: )

But seriously, how long ago were you working on stuff for this? Does it use any of your Midgar Model?

kuro

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Kuroshu / Kuroato
Hey X, can you make this Thread a sticky, so it stays on top....

since i have a good description in my first post, i think it should serve well as a good intro to those who are new to it and come across this sub-forum

NoenGaruth

AKA
NoenGaruth, Stolz, Blitzwing, Ryoko Asakura, Judge Magister Gabranth, Col. Hans Landa, Itsuki Koizumi, Treize Khushrenada
I'd figured that you had a hand in this Noen.
(You should make me a Zack one :awesome: )

But seriously, how long ago were you working on stuff for this? Does it use any of your Midgar Model?

Lol actually a friend of mine was making Zack, tho IIRC he didn't finish it and now he's disappeared overseas as some kind of missionary (which was a shame since he had such potential for the games industry...)

And its been so long since Midgar 3.0 was made its difficult to remember when, think it was 2006-2007 area. It doesn't use any parts of my Midgar tho Szico (the author of 3.0) did use mine as a reference.

kuro

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Kuroshu / Kuroato
Lol actually a friend of mine was making Zack, tho IIRC he didn't finish it and now he's disappeared overseas as some kind of missionary (which was a shame since he had such potential for the games industry...)

And its been so long since Midgar 3.0 was made its difficult to remember when, think it was 2006-2007 area. It doesn't use any parts of my Midgar tho Szico (the author of 3.0) did use mine as a reference.

Would you happen to still have contact with Szico? seems no way to contact him, my emails bounce back from the address he left in the credits of Midgar 3.0 Mod.

Also are you familiar at all with the inner working / source code of this mod?

Would nice to add a few things here and there... like additional NPCs Roaming the world and certain areas.

NoenGaruth

AKA
I have him on my msn however I have not seen him online in a very long time. I've only got [email protected], if that doesn't work them I'm at a loss as well.

Sorry to say my knowledge only extends to character models for JK :/

Xpelair

Pro Adventurer
Would nice to add a few things here and there... like additional NPCs Roaming the world and certain areas.

This is more directed to you, Kuro.
Did you manage to add extra bots? Looking at the server I see two new ones, so I assume you’ve figured out how? On an extra note did you achieve it by typing in addbot in the RCON?

kuro

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Kuroshu / Kuroato
This is more directed to you, Kuro.
Did you manage to add extra bots? Looking at the server I see two new ones, so I assume you’ve figured out how? On an extra note did you achieve it by typing in addbot in the RCON?

na... i had to configure bots on the Server Config File. ; )

Top Bottom