FFVII PSN Store Europe

gatchacaz

Rookie Adventurer
This is a faboulous event - I downloaded the game last night and even got in a quick go before bed. Downside is that I can't get it to work on my PSP - keeps saying the game could not not start 80000004 - anyone know why?

My PSP is running CFW 3.71 M33 (I know, I'm tardy at upgrading)

Cheers!!!

Munky

Jo-licious
AKA
Jo
This is a faboulous event - I downloaded the game last night and even got in a quick go before bed. Downside is that I can't get it to work on my PSP - keeps saying the game could not not start 80000004 - anyone know why?

My PSP is running CFW 3.71 M33 (I know, I'm tardy at upgrading)

Cheers!!!

Hmm, I had no problem getting it to work on mine - I even managed to transfer over my previously saved games (from playing the discs on the PS3).

Maybe try upgrading and see if that helps?

gatchacaz

Rookie Adventurer
Hmm, I had no problem getting it to work on mine - I even managed to transfer over my previously saved games (from playing the discs on the PS3).

Maybe try upgrading and see if that helps?

Yeah, I really ought to upgrade my firmware but it's just so much bother having cwf. I need to get it sorted becuase my Japanese Dissidia isn't running on my current firmware!

Ahh, I'm sure I'll figure it out - I'll just have to keep playing it on my 32" LG flatscreen TV for now...LOL

Thanks anyway :-)

Top Bottom