• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

FFVIIR Official Concept Art & Twitter Whatnots

Tetsujin

he/they
AKA
Tets
oops-i-did-it-again.gif

(although I haven't actually *won* any of these :awesome: )

Makoeyes987

Listen closely, there is meaning in my words.
AKA
Smooth Criminal
Will there be a witty eye-patch wearing dude to carry and deliver it to me as well?

I wonder if Sephiroth, Genesis, and Angeal will pop out of it once it's opened... :wacky:

Official JP site for FFVIIR Intergrade updated with a Shinra bulletin about Red XIII. Video also shared on the JP FFVIIR twitter. No equivalent on the English sites (yet).

【速報】
「神羅特別報道映像」が届きました。
詳細は続報をお待ちください。

特設サイト: https://www.jp.square-enix.com/ffviir_ig/redxiii/
#神羅捕獲対策室
Auto-translation said:
[Breaking News]
The "Shinra Special Report Video" has arrived.

Please wait for further information.

Special site: https://www.jp.square-enix.com/ffviir_ig/redxiii/

#Shinra Capture Task Force

I don't usually jump on a piece of advertising and speculate that it's a lead-up to something...but this makes me feel like an announcement is coming. Could be anything though. Maybe playable Red XIII DLC?

EDIT: Follow-up comment on the JP FFVIIR twitter account.
※本映像は近日公開予定のキャンペーンの一環となります。続報をお待ちください。
Auto-translation said:
* This video is part of an upcoming campaign. Please wait for the follow-up report.

EDIT #2: See next post that confirms this is not DLC or sequel info.

Last edited:
They deleted the original tweet and updated with one that specifies the video is NOT about DLC or a sequel.
【速報】
「神羅特別報道映像」が届きました。詳細は続報をお待ちください。

※本映像は近日公開予定のキャンペーンの一環となります。続編やDLCに関するものではございません。
Auto-translation said:
[Breaking news]
The "Shinra Special Report Video" has arrived. Please wait for further information.

This video is part of a campaign that will be released soon. This video is not about the sequel or DLC.
Edit: Darn it FFVIIR Twitter stop deleting and re-posting your tweet XD

Last edited:

Eerie

Fire and Blood
Yeah, but with FFXVI being delayed, part 2 could very well be, too. Although if we get it for Fall this year, then I'll expect for us to get part 2 the following year - I think I have said this here already, so nothing really new? Also this made me laugh:

That said, take everything here with a grain of salt. Not only is everything here unofficial and subject to change, but it's not totally clear where inside information ends and speculation begins. As for the source, they've been right in the past, they've been wrong in the past, like just about every leaker and industry insider.

So basically, "eh, anything can happen, really, don't hope cuz it could be wrong or right", lol, what a news.

Top Bottom