Final Fantasy 7 turns 17 today, share your memories here

Marcus

Consumed By Darkness
It's legal here, I'll take mine out for it's first pint today. Happy Birthday you beautiful game you! :monster:

Midgar_Zolom

Lv. 1 Adventurer
Ah yes, 1997...that hallowed year. I was 13. I came across Final Fantasy VII by chance in a game shop and was intrigued by the cover. The rest is history. I lived that game, It weaved its way into my psyche, and informed my imagination to a large extent. Midgar...what more can i say. Nothing gives me more nostalgia than this installment of the game.

MZ

Flintlock

Pro Adventurer
Would someone mind editing the title of this thread so it says 17 instead of 18? I'm going to link to it from the front page.

Lord Kesharq

Late night user(coffee!)
AKA
Lostlord, Lewisito
sorry about the number thing, i really need to stop posting on here at silly times in the morning xD (for some reason i always come on this site at between 4-6am and without a recant coffee intake)

Also np in reminding people ^^ was happy to pass it on (also this counts as my first "offically" useful post on here :D)

Anyway 5:23am now...sleep!

Lord Kesharq

Late night user(coffee!)
AKA
Lostlord, Lewisito
Ah yes, 1997...that hallowed year. I was 13. I came across Final Fantasy VII by chance in a game shop and was intrigued by the cover. The rest is history. I lived that game, It weaved its way into my psyche, and informed my imagination to a large extent. Midgar...what more can i say. Nothing gives me more nostalgia than this installment of the game.

MZ

The feels from this comment! :aah:

The Twilight Mexican

Ex-SeeD-ingly good
AKA
TresDias
sorry about the number thing, i really need to stop posting on here at silly times in the morning xD (for some reason i always come on this site at between 4-6am and without a recant coffee intake)

Also np in reminding people ^^ was happy to pass it on (also this counts as my first "offically" useful post on here :D)

Anyway 5:23am now...sleep!

The number thing wasn't your fault. The article you linked got it wrong, so you thought that was the correct number.

Jiggle Tifa

Lv. 1 Adventurer
Happy birthday, FFVII!

I remember buying this game also by chance at the video game shop. It was my first Final Fantasy game. Since then, I have beaten the game about 20 times. This game is perfect for me, and I will play it into my old man years.

I recently showed FFVII to my girlfriend who played it for the first time, and beat the game last month. She loved the game.

Long live Final Fantasy VII!

Top Bottom