• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

Final Fantasy VII Novel from ACF

S and G

FFVII books and stuff
AKA
MJ Gallagher
Chapter 21 up. Unfortunately, my daughter took pretty ill last week so the finishing touches of the novel had to be abandoned and the release date pushed back to December 14th. Apologies

S and G

FFVII books and stuff
AKA
MJ Gallagher
Hope the young'un is feeling well now.

Cheers man. She's doing better so the worst is behind us.

Okay noob question: how do I buy this?

Hey Dawn. I've made printed copies unavailable at the moment due to the policies of the printers I used. However, when the new book goes live next weekend, I'll be making all the files available to anyone who wishes to organise it themselves. Basically the only cost is that of private printing and shipping. At the moment, the books can be downloaded as PDFs or ePubs (for iBook, NOOK, etc) for free. The link for these is http://axteleraray.org/about-axtelera-ray/creators/author/finalfantasyviinovels/

ForceStealer

Double Growth
I've read bits and pieces of it in the past, but I've been through a lot more of it in the last week. And to echo everyone's praise, it is a great read. It makes me want to play VII again with the depth of world you've added in mind. Personally, I find your Cloud to be a bit more gloomy and abrasive than I imagine him beyond the first couple hours of the game. But it's your novelization, and very well written all the same. :)

(EDIT: Just finished the rest of that last part and, damn dude.
That altercation with Sephiroth was hugely unexpected but not entirely unwelcome. Him fighting solely with magic was interesting and I didn't expect the party to fare so well, but it was a decent way to work towards resolving Cloud's and Barret's differences. Well done. And Shiva's appearence was as awesome as expected
Knowing what happens in Cosmo Canyon, I was loathe to reach the end. I look forward to reading it :) )

S and G

FFVII books and stuff
AKA
MJ Gallagher
So, uh, I got featured by Kotaku: http://kotaku.com/fan-is-turning-fi..._source=Kotaku_Facebook&utm_medium=Socialflow

That was cool.

(EDIT: Just finished the rest of that last part and, damn dude.
That altercation with Sephiroth was hugely unexpected but not entirely unwelcome. Him fighting solely with magic was interesting and I didn't expect the party to fare so well, but it was a decent way to work towards resolving Cloud's and Barret's differences. Well done. And Shiva's appearence was as awesome as expected
Knowing what happens in Cosmo Canyon, I was loathe to reach the end. I look forward to reading it :) )

Glad you enjoyed it. It's obviously a bit of a rehash of the dialogue when Cloud returns to Nibelheim with some influence from the Early Material Files, but there had to be a climax and I felt this was the best way to do it.

trash panda

---m(O.O)gle---
AKA
Howl
Don't be surprised. You deserve it. :monster:
Can I share this? I don't have social media or anything right now but can I share it on my DeviantArt? I want even more people to know about it. :awesome:

S and G

FFVII books and stuff
AKA
MJ Gallagher
Don't be surprised. You deserve it. :monster:
Can I share this? I don't have social media or anything right now but can I share it on my DeviantArt? I want even more people to know about it. :awesome:

That's very kind. Of course you can. I can return the favour you have any FF7 images to display?

trash panda

---m(O.O)gle---
AKA
Howl
Most of my stuff is FFVI and FFVIII for some reason. :monster:
I would LOVE to illustrate scenes from your project as I read it because FFVII love and illustration is my dream job. (If that's okay with you). :awesome:

Do you want me to link to your thread here or to your fanfic.net page?

S and G

FFVII books and stuff
AKA
MJ Gallagher
Most of my stuff is FFVI and FFVIII for some reason. :monster:
I would LOVE to illustrate scenes from your project as I read it because FFVII love and illustration is my dream job. (If that's okay with you). :awesome:

Do you want me to link to your thread here or to your fanfic.net page?

Sure, my material is free to enjoy as you please. If my work inspires you, go for it. I checked out your stuff on DA. Very Amano-esque. I like it.

If you could link my host page or Facebook fan page (both links are in my signature), that'd be great thanks :D

S and G

FFVII books and stuff
AKA
MJ Gallagher
Last edited:

Lex

Administrator
How would you feel if from now on we put up a post when you release/ are about to release a new chapter or something? I'm sorry I haven't contacted you sooner about this but it's a pretty amazing thing you've been doing for such a long time.

LicoriceAllsorts is our fan works editor now so this would be in her wheelhouse, but I don't mind chatting about it either.

We can discuss over FB if you like, send me a message <3

S and G

FFVII books and stuff
AKA
MJ Gallagher
How would you feel if from now on we put up a post when you release/ are about to release a new chapter or something? I'm sorry I haven't contacted you sooner about this but it's a pretty amazing thing you've been doing for such a long time.

LicoriceAllsorts is our fan works editor now so this would be in her wheelhouse, but I don't mind chatting about it either.

We can discuss over FB if you like, send me a message <3

Howdy. Sorry for the delayed response. I really appreciate the offer but I'm turning my attention to Axtelera Ray with Prateek for the foreseeable future. Any help promotional-wise for what I've released already would be fantastic, whether that's a front page article or just highlighting it to some people. If there's anything you have in mind, I'm all ears so just drop me a line. Cheers

Hi, just jumped in here. I gather from your post above, Mo, that you're putting the FFVII novelization on ice for now while you get on with your Axtelera Ray project (awesome website, by the way; I'm really impressed and inspired by what you're doing). Nevertheless I think it would be interesting to have a front page article on Mo's FFVII project, with the angle of looking at how FFVII has helped to shape you as a writer and a crafter of narrative - how FFVII has influenced your art. This article could include a look at your current projects. We can talk about this on Facebook if you like. I have a moribund account under the name of Licorice Allsorts. You'll need to friend me.

S and G

FFVII books and stuff
AKA
MJ Gallagher
For anyone who has been following my project, it might help to know that you can find all files and everything you need to know about it here.

Slightly off topic, I've also just released a free 40-page preview edition of my new superhero-fantasy book, Axtelera Ray: The Chronicles of Astrone, which has been rated as 5-stars by those who have reviewed it.

Axtelera-Ray-Book-Cover-ePub-1310x1700px.jpg

If anyone is interested in checking it out, it can be downloaded as either a PDF or an ePub.

S and G

FFVII books and stuff
AKA
MJ Gallagher
Hey guys, just wanted to let everyone know that I've returned from my FFVII hiatus and started work on the next volume in my retelling of FFVII. As part of the extended project, I'll also be releasing author notes and podcasts which discuss a load of behind-the-scenes stuff. You'll find all of these as well as the digital download files of the first two volumes (covering as far as Cosmo Canyon) here.

S and G

FFVII books and stuff
AKA
MJ Gallagher
Just a heads up for anyone who has been having problems with the links to the free eBook downloads. I've updated them all on my signature and the main post on this thread, so apologies for any issues you may have faced.

Also, I've just released my next instalment for 'The Cetran Legacy'. You'll get it here.

S and G

FFVII books and stuff
AKA
MJ Gallagher
The completed first chapter of The Cetran Legacy is now up. It only took me two years.

Oh, I also forgot to mention that I'll be releasing downloadable author notes and podcasts to accompany each new chapter, offering an insight into my writing process as well as discussing a load of behind-the-scenes details that you won't find anywhere else. You can access all the released content here.

Last edited:
Top Bottom