• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

Final Fantasy VII Novel from ACF

S and G

FFVII books and stuff
AKA
MJ Gallagher
Just a heads up that chapter two of The Cetran Legacy is now available to read online here, or can be downloaded as a PDF here.

S and G

FFVII books and stuff
AKA
MJ Gallagher
Hey guys, apologies for the hiatus. I've finally managed to finish the next chapter. It's mainly told from Nanaki's POV, and recounts his capture by the Turks as seen in Before Crisis episode 18. Hope you enjoy it. You can read it online here, or download the chapter as a PDF here.

Also, I dunno why I didn't mention it before, but I've also released a preview eBook edition of The Cetran Legacy which covers the first 50 pages of the novel, available in multiple formats.

Please support my work on Patreon if you can by following either of the download links above.

S and G

FFVII books and stuff
AKA
MJ Gallagher
Hey folks, just a little update on the project for those following it. I've posted the completed ch5 of The Cetran Legacy, covering events in the Gi Cave. You can read the whole thing online here, or download the chapter as a PDF here.

As part of my Patreon account, I also post author notes and behind-the-chapter pieces which delve into both my writing process and all the reasoning behind what content appears in the chapters. There's a lot more involved than perhaps meets the eye, so if you're a fan of Easter Eggs and expanding your FFVII knowledge, check out the links in this thread's first post.

Also, I've now made it much easier to arrange printed copies of the previous two volumes. I'm not involved in the process and don't see a penny of it, but the details are here for anyone interested.

S and G

FFVII books and stuff
AKA
MJ Gallagher
Hey folks, chapter 6 of The Cetran Legacy is now up.

Followers of my FFVII work might know artist Crimson Sun and I are currently working on an exclusive novella for KupoCon, retelling the Nibelheim tragedy from the POV of various characters. We'll be keeping a lot of the project under wraps until it launches, but you can read the first chapter in full here. Please support my writing if you can by pledging a dollar or two a month. All the details are on my Patreon account.

Top Bottom