• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

FINAL FANTASY VII REBIRTH ANNOUNCED

ForceStealer

Double Growth
I'm not trying to be defensive of the remake one because I don't have a particularly strong feeling on this, I think they just look "different" rather than better or worse.
But I don't see how the Buster Sword looks heavier in the old one. It doesn't look particularly heavy in either but in the new one it is at least resting on his shoulder/deltoid. If anything it's "floating" in the old one.

If I have a criticism it's that we've lost his bright blue mako eyes

I assume these have spoilers in some capacity: some behind the scene videos.

I’ve watched two so far, ep 1 and 4. As far as spoilers, they show some footage of later game stuff, but I think they’re much tamer than like the launch trailer.

It’s great to see some solid promo content released after the radio silence. And I am thirsty for more FF7 and for interviews with the Devs so these were a real treat today.

Top Bottom