• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

Final Fantasy X/X-2 HD Remaster [PS3/PS4/Vita]

Tennyo

Higher Further Faster
Nah, my brother at least understands that not all animated things are for kids.

Considering who he is as a person it is a bit surprising. lol

Joker

We have come to terms
AKA
Godot
omg it's not hard people jegus

chocobo racing was worse because it was entirely luck-based - balloon and bird spawns are completely random

and NO TENNYO you fly me or no dice

I want to see snow again ;.;

Tifabelle

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Tifabelle, Nathan Drake, Locke Cole, Kain Highwind, Yamcha, Arya Stark
The chocobo race was a lot less frustrating than the lightning. At least you'd get close, and it would encourage you to try again. You get struck by lightning after 10, and you need to get to 200, it's like FUCK DIS!

I want to visit Tenny! And feed her cows grapefruits!

X-SOLDIER

Harbinger O Great Justice
AKA
X
I AM SO EXCITE!!!!!!

When I finally beat the damn Lightning Minigame, it was by employing a tactic that made it 1000x easier:

3 people.
Dodge 10 Lightning Bolts.
Pause & Pass.

It's time consuming, but pretty much zero stress.
AKA no curse-spewing controller-throwing rage when you fuck up at 180.

X :neo:

Alex Strife

Ex-SOLDIER
Damn you, DAMN YOUUUU!! I had forgotten about the Lightning minigame, you know?

Time for TLS Secrets:

"I never completed the lightning minigame; I lent my memory card to a friend so he would do it for me". In exchange for that I improved his Blitzball team tenfold. I was fu**ing ace at that, even though I never actually understood the way skills worked. But I was still getting 10-0 results all around.

The lightning minigame... I got to 150 or so once, then got hit and I was like:
:tidus:

Tetsujin

he/they
AKA
Tets
The chocobo racing was pretty shitty too though. It's as Omega said, it's luck based. If the thingies aren't placed right in the beginning you might as well start over.

Fuck those minigames.

I liked Blitzball though. Despite the fact they didn't use its full potential (a sport in a water sphere=3-dimensional movement. Then we get to actually play it and they all move on a 2-dimensional plane. PFT)

X-SOLDIER

Harbinger O Great Justice
AKA
X
Except at the one who fucked up? :P
Well, his little sister was actually keeping track of how many groups of 10 we'd done, so we had no idea where we were until we got it. Not knowing is a big part of not being stressed about it. :P

Still, fuck doing it on your own. It's SO aggrivating.

X :neo:

Tetsujin

he/they
AKA
Tets
I think I didn't actually count them. Iirc, I just calculated how long it would take to surpass the 200. So once I got hit by a lightning I'd look at the time and think "probably not enough yet" or "I think this is it". :P

Joker

We have come to terms
AKA
Godot
You can actually crank it out in like twenty minutes or so. Different parts of the screens have different lightning strike rates. The highest is like three per some amount of time (like 5-10 seconds), then there's a brief pause and it resets. Simple simple.

Chocobo racing, though...you have to have enough balloon bonus to go under 0:00:00.

Which is really, really frustrating because it's not entirely skill-based like lightning or even butterflies (which was just a question of memorizing the path).

Cthulhu

Administrator
AKA
Yop
Oh fuck me I spent so much time on the FFX sidequest I had over a hundred hours (or was it 200?) at the time I don't even

And that wasn't even all of it yet. Never got to the truly epic whaddyamacallits, the bosses that you need to get everyone to full level for, international (or was it european?) release only.

I liked Square for adding more content to later releases.

Pixel

The Pixie King
I hope they switch the models for the higher detail ones for all of the gameplay, instead of just for cutscenes.

I actually wouldnt mind if they released a hd version of ffxii, without all of the compression on the audio. I quite liked the game despite its faults

Joker

We have come to terms
AKA
Godot
Oh fuck me I spent so much time on the FFX sidequest I had over a hundred hours (or was it 200?) at the time I don't even

And that wasn't even all of it yet. Never got to the truly epic whaddyamacallits, the bosses that you need to get everyone to full level for, international (or was it european?) release only.

I liked Square for adding more content to later releases.
DARK AEONS HRRRRRRRRRRRGH

Was International and PAL releases only btw.

Tetsujin

he/they
AKA
Tets
I hope they switch the models for the higher detail ones for all of the gameplay, instead of just for cutscenes.

Never even thought of that. That'd be pretty cool.
Even a lot of the cutscenes still used the low poly models.

Lumina

a pokémon.
AKA
Bayleef, Jessica
NOOOOOO A LIGHTNING MINIGAME TROPHY NOOOOOO

nogodpleaseno.gif

nogodpleaseno.gif]

Tennyo

Higher Further Faster
10 more than I did :awesome:

Son I am disappoint.

and NO TENNYO you fly me or no dice

I want to see snow again ;.;

If I win the lottery I'll fly you here. :3

Omg dont be rood just because you're the master of it :P

Tenny, pay for flights for me and Omega. I wanna play in the snow!

:faint:

I want to visit Tenny! And feed her cows grapefruits!

Aww I feel so popular. :P

Octo

KULT OF KERMITU
AKA
Octo, Octorawk, Clarky Cat, Kissmammal2000
So it's going to be a graphical remaster rather than a remake, like Ico and SOTC. hmmmm. I'd be more annoyed if it was a full remake but for now I will add it to my 'SE eye rolls' pile :lol:

Top Bottom