Final Fantasy XIII: ♥ Fang/Vanille ♥ - Lesbian Lovers clear

Hawkeye.

Hero of the Ages says Shabz.
I've said it before, & I will say it again. No one looks at their sister that way, & no one touches their sister that often.

Makoeyes987

Listen closely, there is meaning in my words.
AKA
Smooth Criminal
Clearly this club's founder comes from Alabama. Cut him some slack.

Hawkeye.

Hero of the Ages says Shabz.
I never said they were. I was making a reference to the "It's a sisterly relationship" crap that I've heard on various forums.

ThatFuckenGirl

Lv. 25 Adventurer
Its is a sisterly relationship, but some people make these stupid pairings just because of little things that happen in the game or because well..there perverts who have fantasies about it. I always thought if characters were meant to be paired together then the makers of the game would of made them paired in the first place. but..whatever floats your boat. :D

crack

Donator
beykgi.jpg

Winter

8ad 8r8k
AKA
oddishness, like vines, azula, femshep, winter
Its is a sisterly relationship, but some people make these stupid pairings just because of little things that happen in the game or because well..there perverts who have fantasies about it.
thinking two girls are in love = pervert
thinking a boy and a girl are in love = totally fine

lol, okay.

looneymoon

they/them
AKA
Rishi
Its is a sisterly relationship, but some people make these stupid pairings just because of little things that happen in the game or because well..there perverts who have fantasies about it. I always thought if characters were meant to be paired together then the makers of the game would of made them paired in the first place. but..whatever floats your boat. :D

I agree. People who ship Serah and Lightning are totally messed up.

:awesome:

Jeanette

★ ★ ★ ★
AKA
Xia, Saya, Misha, Janet
What the hell there's people that actually ship that? lol

DrakeClawfang

The Wanderer of Time

I'm a boy and an only child. I guess that explains how I didn't know that sisters casually grab each other's boobs and look up each other's skirts in public. My apologies.

Alessa Gillespie

a letter to my future self
AKA
Sansa Stark, Sweet Bro, Feferi, tentacleTherapist, Nin, Aki, Catwoman, Shinjiro Aragaki, Terezi, Princess Bubblegum
thinking two girls are in love = pervert
thinking a boy and a girl are in love = totally fine

lol, okay.
I don't think I've mentioned it recently, but I love you Winter. In a sisterly way.

Can I grab your boob and look up your skirt now? :pics:

Carlie

CltrAltDelicious
AKA
Chloe Frazer
Look I have a younger sister and I don't grab her boobs or touch her like that, there's nothing sisterly about those two

Last edited:

Jeanette

★ ★ ★ ★
AKA
Xia, Saya, Misha, Janet
Or hold hands when you get crystallized and have romantic music playing the background.

Alessa Gillespie

AKA
Sansa Stark, Sweet Bro, Feferi, tentacleTherapist, Nin, Aki, Catwoman, Shinjiro Aragaki, Terezi, Princess Bubblegum
Get your dirty lesbo hands off my sister and her bobs.
I wasn't planning on touching her hair though, I was planning on touching her titties. :awesome:

looneymoon

they/them
AKA
Rishi
Hmmm... I must have some really bad intimacy issues with my sister if this is how most sisters act :sadpanda:

also, serah x hope's mom lolwut.

Alessa Gillespie

AKA
Cid RainesxHope's Mom is equally weird. :sadpanda:

Alex

alex is dead
AKA
Alex, Ashes, Pennywise, Bill Weasley, Jack's Smirking Revenge, Sterling Archer
IT'S MORE THAN A FEEEEEEEEEELING

Top Bottom